PDA

View Full Version : Chilled

Coastercameron
08-31-2001, 02:57 PM
http://www.coasterforum.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&postid=141623&t=3405#post141623

That is a fine example of Chilled spamming, bashing and trashing!
He posted a few post that were just "ok" He was also harising Raptor! I think this topic needs to be locked up and Chilled needs to be monitered! Also I do have a little beef with peple who joined less than a week a go and are only 1 status level lower than me who has been here sence may!

Tom Zeliff
08-31-2001, 03:34 PM
Got it. Next time please post this in the thread set up for spam. Thank you.

-Tom

Coastercameron
08-31-2001, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Tom Zeliff
Got it. Next time please post this in the thread set up for spam. Thank you.

-Tom

Sorry, I wasn't sure if I should post that there or not, this was kinda a total member complaint so I was putting it here.

chilled
09-30-2001, 05:29 PM
i think u need to start worryin about ur self buddy and stop kissin the mods butts

DyingDutchman
09-30-2001, 05:35 PM
chilled, he and peckernuts are trying to get me banned they have a plan. it looks like your his next target. im on your side.

Coastercameron
09-30-2001, 05:37 PM
I'm not kissing butt! Your kinda rude OK! Don't flame me! This is old stuff

chilled
09-30-2001, 05:42 PM
oh that sux i really hope we dont get in trouble for a wanna be mod who are u coaster camera man??? the only way u get your status is by complaining about everyone.... mabye your the ultimate spammer..... u jsut complain about people

Coastercameron
09-30-2001, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by chilled
oh that sux i really hope we dont get in trouble for a wanna be mod who are u coaster camera man??? the only way u get your status is by complaining about everyone.... mabye your the ultimate spammer..... u jsut complain about people
LOOK! Man! Stop flamming me! OK this is a month old! you have an aditude problem, ok! The name's CoasterCameron ok Chilly!

chilled
09-30-2001, 06:06 PM
i wouldnt care if this was 2 months old the fact is that your the one that spams more then anyone u understand cole slaw can-opener man

Amy
09-30-2001, 06:07 PM
I'm locking this up. It's pretty obvious that this is a flame war.

Guys, if you're having a major problem with another member who is constantly doing something, I'm suggesting that you PM me or any one of the mods to avoid this.