PDA

View Full Version : lets start one of those stupid and annoying alphebit games :}

MIKEska22
05-16-2001, 03:38 PM
ok you are that deprived that you have never played one of these someone will start by saying "im goin to _____ and i'm bringin a _______" which starts with the letter A. then someone else says "im goin to _____ and i'm bringin a _______ (the A word) and ______ (a B word)" lets try it.
<BR>p.s. it doesnt have to make sense and it should be funny.
<BR>
<BR>I'm going to Six Flags New England and i am bringing an Alpengeist shirt.
<BR>
<BR>wow that wasd fun...you should try it.

SFOG 52401
05-16-2001, 04:17 PM
I'm going to Six Flags New England and I'm bringing an Alpengeist shirt and a Batman toy.

rockman89
05-16-2001, 04:44 PM
I am going to Six Flags New England and I'm bringing an Alpenguist shirt, a Batman toy, and Chesire Cat CD.

rolluh coastuh uv luv
05-16-2001, 07:59 PM
ima goin' to SFNE and ima bringin' an alpengeist shirt(always nice), a batman toy, a chesire cat CD, and a duck.

Cheesy
05-16-2001, 10:36 PM
ima goin' to SFNE and ima bringin' an alpengeist shirt(always nice), a batman toy, a chesire cat CD, a duck, and an electric eel.
<BR>

BGTBFL
05-17-2001, 10:42 AM
I'm going to SFNE and I'm bringing an Alpengeist t-shirt, a Batman toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, a duck, an electric eel and a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom.

Ioa Master
05-26-2001, 04:54 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom And Great Big Pieces Of Caca.
<BR>

Zach
05-26-2001, 06:58 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom Great Big Pieces Of Caca and a hot lady
<BR>

skatestreet
05-27-2001, 10:32 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<BR> I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, and an Incredible Hulk pin.

Medusa1861
05-27-2001, 11:21 AM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin, and a Jaguar
<BR>

PaulD
05-27-2001, 12:06 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar and some Knickers
<BR>
<BR>

MIKEska22
05-27-2001, 01:48 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers and a Llama(to feed the jaguar)
<BR>

Yankee Cannonball
05-28-2001, 09:18 AM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), and a massive gerbil.

rockman89
05-28-2001, 11:08 AM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, and no dignity.
<BR>

BGTBFL
05-28-2001, 12:54 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity and an octopus to suck on the gerbil.
<BR>
<BR>

Patimus84
09-04-2003, 11:01 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, and some skunky pot.

Rebel2000
09-04-2003, 11:21 PM
The point of this game is that you have to REMEMBER everything. Not have it all in front of you...

Look at this, I can just copy and paste Patimus' post and add something onto the end. You know, they're supposed to be short things, too.

I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once.

Lancelot
09-06-2003, 05:22 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once, and a stick to beat mike c with.

LP_Reanimator
09-06-2003, 06:24 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once, and a stick to beat mike c with, and a toaster.

THECHILLER
09-08-2003, 06:46 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once, and a stick to beat mike c with, a toaster, and underpants worn by sfne stinks.

][ntamin22
09-22-2003, 05:28 PM
I'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once, and a stick to beat mike c with, a toaster, and underpants worn by sfne stinks, and value city coupons.

Lancelot
09-22-2003, 10:59 PM
'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once, a stick to beat mike c with, a toaster, underpants worn by sfne stinks, value city coupons, AND A KEY TO LOCK THIS THREAD.

Mouse16
11-08-2003, 01:24 PM
'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once, a stick to beat mike c with, a toaster, underpants worn by sfne stinks, value city coupons, A KEY TO LOCK THIS THREAD, and a lock to keep lancelot from locking the thread.

slipknot8527
11-09-2003, 08:55 AM
Im just bringing your mom.

James
11-25-2003, 10:27 AM
what about my pants?

James R
11-26-2003, 09:31 PM
ha ha your pants. You were pants? Thats interesting.
'm Going To SFNE And I'm Bringing An Alpengeist T-Shirt, A Batman Toy, a Cheshire Cat CD, A duck, An electric eel, a Fantasyland mug from Magic Kingdom, Great Big Pieces Of Caca, a hot lady, an Incredible Hulk pin,a Jaguar, some Knickers, a Llama(to feed the jaguar), a massive gerbil, no dignity, an octopus to suck on the gerbil, some skunky pot, and a turnstile from the station of some roller coaster that probably drops many feet and then turns a bit and possibly does some loops going at high speeds and then hits the brakes and stops and the people have to get out and go back if they want to ride it again but they don't have to because they might be sick and have to go to the bathroom but then again if they aren't sick they should probably ride it again because it was most likely very fun and any coaster is worth riding twice except Rolling Thunder because its a very bad coaster and should't even be ridden once, a stick to beat mike c with, a toaster, underpants worn by sfne stinks, value city coupons, A KEY TO LOCK THIS THREAD, a lock to keep lancelot from locking the thread and a sixflags season pass to AstroWorld.

slipknot8527
11-27-2003, 02:58 AM
I'm bringing your sister.