PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Roman, and others in NYC?

Sir Willow
09-12-2001, 11:39 PM
I know I don't necessarily get along real well with the guy, but I am concerned. I know that Roman's offices are/ were in Manahattan, and with all that has gone on, I was wondering if anyone has heard from him, and whether or not he is ok.

I know that Alex, who is normally also working in NYC was down in Florida, and it looks like most of the others from the area have checked in.

So Roman, please tell us that you are ok, and that the boards and servers are just slow cause there is so much else going on. Some of us are worried about you and your health.

Erik Johnson
09-13-2001, 12:46 AM
Fortunately, we have heard from Roman since the attack and he is okay. Alex, the other admin is in Florida visiting Universal Studios and so we know he was not hurt in the attack either. Hopefully he is having as restful a vacation as possible given the circumstances.

Amy
09-13-2001, 06:17 AM
Thank goodness. I'm glad Roman is okay.

Question, is the downtime with the site related to the events of the past few days, or is it just the usual? Half the time I can't even get onto the site. :(

antfarm007
09-13-2001, 07:28 AM
I'm glad Roman is okay

It has taken me 24 minutes to post two notes, which would be an hour in the afternoon.

I also learned that my parents were going to take me and my sister to NYC for probably our last family trip on the 10th, and we would be going to the WTC on the 11th, which would have ruined the rest of our NYC trip before we went to Washington D.C. to the Pentagon, and everywhere else. I guess I'm pretty glad i didnt go now, but I probably wouldnt wake up until 10 anyways, cause im on vacation, but we were staying at the Palace Hotel from Home Alone by the park, so maybe is could see it from there.

The_Evil_Tediz
09-13-2001, 09:53 AM
How about Bob Coker, Father of Thrillride? I'm glad Roman and Alex are okay, but doesn't Bob live in New York?

Steven
09-13-2001, 10:40 AM
Bob Coker is OK.

Metalhead 777
09-14-2001, 08:53 PM
Are all the mods and members ok?

Anaconda
09-14-2001, 09:38 PM
I heard from Vince, he lives in NYC, and he is alright.

ChronoTrigger
09-14-2001, 10:07 PM
not to worry about Bob, he lives in Brooklyn. Not Mannhatten.

Aaron
09-15-2001, 01:44 PM
I'm glad that they're OK. For one reason or another, I haven't been able to get on this site for about a week. It's comforting to know that all the members are all right.