PDA

View Full Version : Best park in Northern California?

coasterdude
05-20-2001, 10:42 PM
I am goingon a trip to San Francisco and I want to know what is the best park up there, SFMW, PGA, or the new park, Bonfanante Gardens. I am thinking about SFMW because of Medusa, but Stealth at PGA looks awesome too. Also, are there any good coasters at Bonfanante Gardens?

Catfish
05-21-2001, 01:02 PM
I think that SFMW is the best. Medusa and Roar are awesome. PGA has more coasters and more rides in general but i still like SFMW better. Bonfante Gardens only has one coaster that i know about it is a family coaster called Minetrain Express, or something like that.

coaster man098
05-21-2001, 03:45 PM
SFMW, its the best because PGA has horrible employies and the rides break down, and bonifite gardens has not rides

HersheyGuy
05-21-2001, 03:52 PM
SFMW -- better rides -- better service

Nitro2001
05-21-2001, 04:42 PM
Id say Six Flags Marine World. It has Medusa, Roar, & now Vertical Velocity. It seems to be a very good six flags park. I cant wait to go there in August!

Draco
05-21-2001, 04:44 PM
Gotta go with SFMW too. PGA's coasters are all small and either way too short, or just plain blow. PGA may have more, but SFMW has the quality coasters. Can't wait for V2!!!
<BR>
<BR>P.S. Bonfante will have 2 coasters. A Zier family coaster(like SFMW's Cobra), and the Morgan Mine Train Quicksilver Express.