PDA

View Full Version : scream machines account PLEASE READ

XDraChEnFiReX
10-18-2001, 05:56 PM
ok some one please help me

i tried to go to the scream machines website as usual, well it said your account has been disabled please contact customer service, well how the he** am i supposed to reach customer service, if i cant go to the site

so if anyone is a member on scream machines can you please make a post asking why XDrAcHeNFiReX 's account has been disabled, and how do i get it back? also does any one know if the creator of the game has an account here so maybe i could pm him

Tom Zeliff
10-18-2001, 07:55 PM
Apparently Tyler has exceeded his bandwidth and now has to find a new server. Oh well. There is a secret project in the works somewhere for a much better track exchange.

-Tom

XDraChEnFiReX
10-18-2001, 08:02 PM
so does that mena everyone has lost there account like me?

why doesnt he just delete all the old coasters or some thing

Tom Zeliff
10-18-2001, 08:13 PM
Don't know, but if he continues his past behavior all the data on the site was lost because he didn't make a back up of it and so all coasters and accounts may be gone. I know that Ultra Coaster Central lost all coasters 2 or 3 times, and Coaster Count recently lost all data too. His sites never seem to be too stable which is why I stopped uploading my coasters to his site and hosted them on my own.

-Tom