PDA

View Full Version : national mail in my town

Limacoasterboy
11-03-2001, 02:29 PM
My small home town is now reciving all national mail due to the threat of anthrax. All of the mail is being shiped in bio-hazard bags and boxes to Tritianscan to be blasted by electrons. The electrons breaks all living things down to their DNA. Officals say their is no threat of anthrax to any who is involved. Well I can fianly say that Lima is turly helping out our nation.

Joe17123
11-12-2001, 10:19 AM
So your town has a mail cleaning facility?

Limacoasterboy
11-12-2001, 05:56 PM
Now it does, I guess. What we did have was a electron scan device thats purpose was to remove bacteria from medical supplies. I live in a smaller town and up until a few weeks ago, I never knew where this place was ( its actualy only 8 miles from my house) or that it was even in Lima

antfarm007
11-17-2001, 08:58 AM
I think they should have more than one facility so that mail can be delivered more timely, since we just bought 8 of them they should be all spread out through the country.

Limacoasterboy
11-17-2001, 04:45 PM
There are 8 Tritianscan places around the nation but the one in Lima is clostest to D.C. The only mail that is being "scaned" is the mail going to D.C. But yes it does take a long time to get this all done. Just a few days ago more mail was found that had contained anthrax and it was mailed at the same time as the first string of infected mail.