PDA

View Full Version : universal theme park game

CoAsTeR PoOdLeS
11-04-2001, 02:42 PM
Has any1 else heard about the universal theme park game coming out 4 nintendo gamecube? i have seen pics and they r pretty tight. the game looks coool, i'll try 2 find out more info about the game :rolleyes:

Jokercoaster
11-04-2001, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by CoAsTeR PoOdLeS
Has any1 else heard about the universal theme park game coming out 4 nintendo gamecube? i have seen pics and they r pretty tight. the game looks coool, i'll try 2 find out more info about the game :rolleyes:
Where did you see the pics, can you give a website, so I can see them?

CoAsTeR PoOdLeS
11-05-2001, 04:21 PM
I saw them in a nintendo power magazine, but they probabaly have them at nintendo.com or nintendopower.com.

cedar_point_lover
11-05-2001, 11:11 PM
personally i dont plan on buying a gamecube (gamecube is based for kids and family games)

intamin101
11-05-2001, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by cedar_point_lover
personally i dont plan on buying a gamecube (gamecube is based for kids and family games)
Yes, if you take a look at the selection of games, you will see that PS2 has many more mature games, that are very cool. Nintendo has some, but they are not that great. Although X Box will have cool games, that system has problems.

TXCoasterGuy1
11-17-2001, 03:04 PM
yeah i heard about it in egm i thought it was comin out on xbox o well its cool its like actually 3d and u get to walk around and stuff. graphics look pretty good but i didnt see any screenshots of coasters. this may only alow u to build a theme park and not a park w/ coasters.

Tim
11-17-2001, 06:03 PM
In this game you do not build anything. You walk around Universal Studios and ride the rides. Each ride is a game that you can play.

Coastr Crazy 72
11-24-2001, 10:44 PM
yea... i have seen it on tv maybe once or twice and it looked kewl