PDA

View Full Version : Thrill & Co. Enchanted Lands

GrtAdvGuy
11-06-2001, 07:57 PM
I designed this park over the first part of the summer. I got the idea to design this park after downloading many parks over the internet, and not being satisfied. So one day I sat down and decided to design, in my oppinion, a perfect park. I hope u guys like it. It has ten roller coasters. It does require the Drexler Patch. I hope u all enjoy, and please, tell me what u think.

TXCoasterGuy1
11-06-2001, 08:44 PM
oooh very nice park. i like the themeing but it is a little repetitive with only like 2 different types of trees (for most of the park) that green area behind the falls u might want to add some trees or somethin it doesnt look good blank. pretty good ratings on the coasters. do u like caps or somethin all ur rides names are in caps.

Kraken
11-06-2001, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't call this park perfect, but it is good. I saw some probelms with the trees, ride ratings, and the themign was a little inconsistant. Overall, very nice. I give it a 7.5/10

CoasterKid23
11-08-2001, 06:43 PM
Wow! It looks like you put a lot of effort into this one! The only things are a little variation in the trees and something on top of the cliff. Other than that, It is really nice!