PDA

View Full Version : A mini GASM/Shockwave/Viper

SFGadvKing
11-08-2001, 07:12 PM
i made an exact copy of gasm but i thought it was too big to fit in a park, so i made a mini version. it doesnt need the drexler patch (i think). it has all 7 inversions and has a speed of 60 mph, and yet its track is only about 2,000 feet long. and its intensity is less that 9. tell me what you think

RiFT
11-08-2001, 07:38 PM
WOW, the GREATEST coaster I have ever seen!

No.

The lift hill is messed up, the colors are wrong. Nothing special. I have personally made better "smaller" versions of Great American Scream Machine. Yours looks nothing like it.

SFGadvKing
11-08-2001, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by RiFT
WOW, the GREATEST coaster I have ever seen!

No.

The lift hill is messed up, the colors are wrong. Nothing special. I have personally made better "smaller" versions of Great American Scream Machine. Yours looks nothing like it.

lol, i know its not the greatest coaster. i did make the exact gasm with the right colors and everything, but it was very big and i couldnt really put it in a park, so i made a smaller one. i didnt try to make it the right colors. and btw i make all my lift hills on all my coasters like that because it takes quicker to get up and thats the only way to make it more steep(actually a good idea)

RiFT
11-08-2001, 09:57 PM
Actually, a very ugly and unrealistic idea.

Sorry, but anyone can make your coaster, it doesn't need to be shown off in SpeedZone for people to download. If you made a nice looking mini version of Scream Machine with it's layout, then that would be interesting. But anyway ...