PDA

View Full Version : Half Pipe

birderboy
11-10-2001, 07:02 PM
After looking at Beast on Danimation (and after making it, Tanner J's impulse), this is a steel twister that goes between two spikes three times impulse style, then goes off on a couple of twists and turns and drops.

Here's a pic:

http://home.nc.rr.com/shaw3186/halfpipe.gif

I really wasn't going for quality of theming, or the ride, or the park. I just wanted to show people something new you can do with the wonders of the Beast Trainer.

But anyways, here it is:

Natelox
11-10-2001, 07:30 PM
how do u do it?

SFGadvKing
11-10-2001, 08:27 PM
holy crap, thats gotta be the coolest thing i have ever seen

btw, whoever downloads it, add another peice of track at the end or it will fall off

The_Evil_Tediz
11-10-2001, 09:34 PM
Wow! Did you use the Beast Trainer to merge the tracks? BTW, It is one of the most interesting things I have seen on RCT.

birderboy
11-10-2001, 10:58 PM
Yep, I just played around w/ merging track. There's a certain order to get it to go where you want, but I don't remember, you'll just have to play around.

And yes, there probably should be another track piece after the second merge. The train gets really close to the edge.

intamin101
11-10-2001, 11:09 PM
that looks really cool, I don't really understand what it does though.

Tanner_J
11-11-2001, 12:27 PM
I posted a tutorial on how to build a working Intamin Impulse in the general talk section. It really works too. It uses the same method as Birder Boys. Next may be a tutorial on what he did, but make it so it has a two train operation.

coastersrsweet
11-16-2001, 03:32 PM
That is awsome!!! BTW, you made one mistake the spoke at the far end is not high enough so it falls off the track so you extend it by two and it will comlete the circut.