PDA

View Full Version : What comes with the game?

CPFan
11-10-2001, 07:06 PM
It says eight different track types, and 16 pre-made coasters. What track types and coasters come with the game?

coasterfreak1080
11-10-2001, 07:47 PM
every major kind of track.

Smoky
11-10-2001, 07:51 PM
I've found the following so far:

Steel Looping Coaster - Schwarzkopf - Cone Plug Style, similar to the track found on BGT's Scorpion. Schwarzkopf Trains with lap bars.

Corkscrew Coaster - Arrow/Vekoma - Box Style Track, Looping Cars with Horsecollars

Inverted Coaster (2 Seat) - Vekoma SLC - Same track as corkscrew, but the other way around. SLC Trains

Twisted Steel Coaster - B & M/Intamin - Box Beam Spine track, 4 across trains (I think, haven't donet this one yet), Same kind as BGT's Kumba

Inverted Coaster (4 Seat) - B & M/Vekoma/Giovanola - Need I say more?

Hypercoaster - Stengal/Schwarzkopf/Intamin - Lattice track (similar to SFOG's Shockwave [but with only three points not four] & Millenium Force [at CP]) - Intamin/Stengal Trains with Lap Bar restraints

Floorless & Standup Twisted Steel Coasters - See Twisted Steel Coaster. Just different trains (haven't done this one yet)

Also the full version allows you to Save

Simulator has following tracks

3er Looping - Dreier Looping..Similar to the Edmonton Mindbender
Big Loop
Dark Abyss - Nice job on this one Tom!
Expedition GeForce
Flashback
Kraken
Kumba
Limit
Loch Ness Monster
Mantis
Millenium Force
Montu
Great American Revolution
Superwirbel
Thriller
Viper

Simulator also lets you play the operator, and doesn't cut off after twenty minutes.

coasterfreak1080
11-10-2001, 08:01 PM
thats gonna be awesome as soon as i get my link to be the operater

CPFan
11-11-2001, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by coasterfreak1080
thats gonna be awesome as soon as i get my link to be the operater

What do you mean by that?

Limacoasterboy
11-11-2001, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by CPFan

What do you mean by that?

I think he means that as soon as he gets the e-mail that contains the link for the download, he will be able to play the game as the operator. If you look at the other no limits fourms, he's been doing a lot of spaming so he's not making senses to most people

CPFan
11-11-2001, 02:14 PM
Ok, makes sense, cool you can play game as op. And smoky, thanx for all that info.