PDA

View Full Version : X Box Vs. Gamecube

dukesta226
11-15-2001, 04:14 PM
As each system comes out and as you get your hands on them write your reviews here. So for us that are still torn between the 2 systems can make a decision

CPFan
11-15-2001, 05:46 PM
Well I know this isnt a review, but from what I have heard, XBox isnt that good, and that gamecube is awsome. Just IMO, but I would rather buy Gamecube, it has better games IMO, like Luigi's Mansion, that game looks fun.

Coaster131
11-15-2001, 06:58 PM
I have one word for both of you:

HALO

Oh yeah, and it's for X-Box, BTW.

X-BOX ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

theforce
11-15-2001, 07:01 PM
I have turned anti-microsoft so Gamecube. I think gamecube will do better then xbox but microsoft will eventually get it right and dominate. They never do things right the first time. But they have lots of $$$ to burn and will launch as many counsoles as it takes to be #1. It took them 3 times for Windows and 4 times to get IE on top and there still trying to get MSN on top (i think they are on try 7 or 8 now). Most companies wouldve long given up on MSN but M$ has so much $$$$$$ they will be going on forever untill they finally top aol.

coasterguy1
11-15-2001, 07:44 PM
I think Halo is the only possible good game on Xbox. And there will be a good shooter on Gamecube. It is called Perfect Dark 0, or something like that. If it is like the 1st one, it should be great! BTW, I am getting Rouge Squadron 2, Luigis Mansion, and Wave Race:Blue Storm when I get the system on sunday(hopefully)

Tim
11-15-2001, 10:10 PM
Even though I can have this discussion for weeks, there are already some threads open that are comparing the consoles.