PDA

View Full Version : Terrain Coaster

SFGadvKing
11-16-2001, 03:03 PM
i have not built many terrain coasters but i wanted to build one. im really not good at them and this is one of my first ones. its a wooden coaster. i dont think it needs the drexler patch. tell me what you think.

CoasterKid23
11-21-2001, 08:19 PM
That ain't too bad. But I think it does need the Drexler Patch.

SFGadvKing
11-21-2001, 09:49 PM
finally, after it got downloaded 11 times!!, someone posted something. can mor epeople tell me what they think

Butterfinger
11-21-2001, 09:58 PM
i'd change the color so it will blend in with the trees better,and also you should change the name because this name has obiously been used before.....but other than that it looks really good!

TXCoasterGuy1
11-22-2001, 12:06 AM
well its okay i mean the rating could be alot better. and it doesnt flow too well. i wouldnt use two lifts and the color scheme isnt very fitting. u should use different trees if ur lazy just use SGM. like on some turns the coaster just barely crawls through which messes up the pacing of the ride. didnt mean to tear it apart im tryin to point out things. o yeah if ur makin a terrain coaster make parts where it just runs strait for a while twisting back and forth(usin the wide turn) goin through trees and everythin. anyways the only major problem is pacing.

Kraken
11-22-2001, 07:03 PM
Poor pacing, poor transitions, poor speed, poor scenary. You have an almost decent rating, and that is what saves you. I give it a 4.0/10