PDA

View Full Version : Song for bin-laden

Ste
11-17-2001, 04:28 PM
Hope this hasn't been discussed before, I've been away for a while... anyway, what song do you think would be suitable for the turban clad sucker we all love to hate?

I rekon this Metallica tune, "for whom the bell tolls", has a pretty applicable verse :cool::

Take a look to the sky just before you die
It is the last time he will
Blackened roar massive roar fills the crumbling sky
Shattered goal fills his soul with a ruthless cry

Anyone got any more?

1984 v. 2.5
11-17-2001, 05:21 PM
I think "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC would be pretty appropriate for that @#$#$%$^%^.

CrystalKat
11-17-2001, 05:48 PM
<I>Moving to the Attack on America forum...</I>

Ta2KX
11-17-2001, 09:17 PM
good song . . . i think that songs that cud fit Osama are Bad Habit by Offspring, Giving In by Adema, and maybe Falling Away from Me by KoRn

KoasterKing
11-17-2001, 10:39 PM
who can take some towels and wrap them around their heads? the taliban can the taliban can. lol (sorry i dont mean this to be offensive its just something that was on howard stern)

Anaconda
11-21-2001, 06:09 PM
Well, my radio station made one about the person getting back at her boyfriend (by "Hitting him up with style) into "We're gonna blow him up with style" and other things just dissing Bin Laden, and "On the way we got Saddam Hussein for..." (also apart of that song). Anyways, I think its really funny.

coastersrsweet
12-11-2001, 09:09 PM
Yes, that is agood song but I dont tink it fits a Mettallica toone.

Cuddy
12-15-2001, 02:52 AM
That Goodbye song they play at all sporting events. Highway to Hell and Hit the Road Jack.

By the way, just ran across this pic on an adult site. However this shows what Osama may be dreading, that is if someone drives him around...enjoy :)