PDA

View Full Version : Prefabs pack questions and rant

Chip
11-18-2001, 01:17 PM
What's the deal with the prefabs that we can download from screammachincesgame.com (http://www.screammachinesgame.com)? The vertical loop is a little rough, the dive loop is good, and the cobra roll is good, but the other elements are terrible. The sea serpent isn't much of a sea serpent, it's more of a rollover-type thing that keeps you going in a straight line. The interlocking corkscrews are awesome, but they don't work right. Entering them, you invert, then turn rightside up the same way you started banking. It's very unusual. The oblique loop looks cool, but when you ride it, halfway into it, the ride flips over and you ride on the outside of the loop at the top. I don't understand these prefabs. Why don't they work on SM? And why do the prefabs that I make always look stupid? I made a vertical loop left and saved it and when I opened it, it just made this stupid-looking mess of track. Anyone know what's up?

XDraChEnFiReX
11-18-2001, 03:34 PM
yea that is something that is very VERY crappy with the game, i like how on no limits u can load a prefab at any angle. usually in SM when u load a prefab it is all distorted and twisted, i can make a vertical loop ten times smoother than that, and those corks suck and the batwing my god its awful, i have to push refigure for like all of them, they really need to be improved, and so does the whole way u load them, so u can load them at any angle

cedar_point_lover
11-18-2001, 04:51 PM
yeah those prefabs really do need some major help. I was looking at them and just didnt know what to say.

SpongeBob
11-23-2001, 11:07 PM
I want to download the pack but where do I svae it to?