PDA

View Full Version : What the...

smeghead1138
11-18-2001, 01:43 PM
I just got my new PC Gamer a few days ago, and they had a review of Ultimate Ride in it. Now I haven't played it, but they gave it a 73%, which is pretty good. I'll probably end up buying it, like I did almost every other Roller Coaster game. But do you know what almost made me have a heart attack? Near the end of the review, and now I'm quoting, they said, "What realism and terrain deformability? Then I recommend Pantera Entertainment's 3D Roller Coaster Designer". Wha-Wha-WHAT?! That is the WORST game I've played in my life! And the people that I trust over at PC Gamer actually recommended it?! What the...?

Coastr Crazy 72
12-16-2001, 02:07 PM
dude ive never played the game before and i was gonna post a thread on how good it was and what u wrote answers it... obviously it suks.. i guess i turned out to be like that roler coaster 3d designer... dont know if uve heard of that game but that is almost worst then sim coasters... they ask for 2 many requirements for that game and its not even good.

1984 v. 2.5
12-17-2001, 05:32 PM
I've heard the same things about this game. The problem is the physics make no sense. Oh well. There's always RCT2.