PDA

View Full Version : Too many topics!!!

BGTBFL
05-24-2001, 03:40 PM
Is it possible that the topics and the whole topics that haven't been answered after a period of like 2 months be erased? It is just soo hard to read everything when there are soo many topics - more than like 8 pages is like way too long....

Tim Santa Cruz
05-25-2001, 02:00 AM
I think these forums are just so wildly successful, that you'll just have to be content reading what is interesting to you. Not trying to read averything.

Professor KoasterFreak
06-09-2001, 05:46 AM
I agree with the first....I think you guys ought to eliminate the threads that have not been answered in the past two months and the locked ones as well. No point keeping them on. If you eliminate the old threads, I am quite sure that they will redo the topics but this would feel new to everyone. For myself, I get bogged down with too many threads. I would return more often if I didnt feel that the old threads were such a drag to the new threads. And try to limit the pages to 5 or 6. Try not to let the pages go out of control. Just my thoughts! =0)

OrlandoCoaster
06-09-2001, 08:23 AM
How about limiting the topics like Fav Top 5 steel,etc. This debate will rage on for years with no end in sight since everyone is enitiled to his/her own opinion.