PDA

View Full Version : Six Flags over Georgia 2001

Siaye
11-20-2001, 02:30 PM
IMO, This is my best park yet. D/L it & tell me what you think plz.

http://go.to/cccrct

CoasterKid23
11-20-2001, 03:26 PM
That's a nice site you've got there! As for the park, I don't have much comment because I've never been to SFGA, but someone else can probably tell. I didn't think it was that great, but you know.

TXCoasterGuy1
11-20-2001, 03:33 PM
ok well i shouldnt be the one to judge this park cause i havent been to sfog, im just comparin it w/ other sfog recreations. but from a parkmakers standpoint, and for the fact that u were goin for realism its looks decent-prettygood. the coaster ratings could be better, again i realize u are doing a recreation and rct has its limits. the theming is a little bland. and try usin sgm to fill every space with a tree. o yeah cant u put stand up things on a roto drop usin beast? i dunno i saw that somewhere else. anyway looks good overall, has a very cozy feel to it, nothing grand.
theming- ur goin for realism but still too many blank spots 6
coasters- again recreations are hard to do accurately with good ratings but i have seen higher ratings in different sfog recreationsi give it a 7
extras-u had some buildings here and there but not much of extra stuff but once again its a recreation 6
overall "feel" or atmosphere of the park. this park although nothing amazing has a very nice feel to it i give it a 7.5

final (this isnt an average of the others). 6.9

Andy Hodgson
11-20-2001, 04:20 PM
Next time please post the actual zip file on this site only. If you read the "Read this before posting a file" thread by Greg then you would know that we want everyone to post their files on here zipped and attached within a post. We also want you to include if you need the Drexler patch, or any other patch for RCT to open it. Also, including what trainers you used for building the park is also helpful. We want you to post the file here because we don't want to have other people's sites go down because of their host, and then have people from here having trouble getting there. Putting it on here allows them to download it whenever the site id running. The only time they won't be able to is if the forums are down themselves.

So, I need to ask you to put the actual file on your post, and remove the link. If you want to sport off your site, you can goto www.thrillnetwork.com and add it to our link database. It will get tons of attention there.

-- Andyhttp://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12881

James
11-25-2001, 07:56 PM
your park was great the only thing i did not like was the color you used for B:TR

:)