PDA

View Full Version : Vekoma and the Warrios (Vekoma feature park)

Dark Luke
11-30-2001, 10:51 PM
This is one of my 2 Vekoma feature parks. Pleast post comments in this thread.

Note that for the heck of it there's a big B&M floorless in the park too, and notice the signs/banners/fences that separate the B&M area from the rest... :)

Required duexler patch :)

James
12-04-2001, 05:48 PM
ok your park was good but whats up with the bumpy coaster on the water
it was a boomrer
:(

CoasterKid23
12-08-2001, 09:59 PM
First off, are the stray paths just to add excitement?
Secondly, you should use a nicer looking land between your themed areas, or extend them to meet each other.
Lastly, Your park is a bit repetative, with like 6 3-d Cinemas in one area etc.

Oh, BTW, you should add brakes at the ends of some coasters, because one station brakes failure would kill a trainful of peeps!

Dark Luke
12-08-2001, 11:54 PM
Q: First off, are the stray paths just to add excitement?
A: Yes, but my newer parks have them mostly hidden underground.

Q: Secondly, you should use a nicer looking land between your themed areas, or extend them to meet each other.
A: I had no idea on what to put when the park was made with just corkscrew follies (the days before loopy landscapes) (the hyper SLC is changed with loopy landscapes however)

Q: Lastly, Your park is a bit repetative, with like 6 3-d Cinemas in one area etc.
A: For capacity reasons. In the real world there are usually more than 1 motion simulators running to increase capacity.

Last note: The theming are simply to increase excitement, but also to give them a theme.

James
12-09-2001, 02:25 AM
why didnt you A my Q

:(

Dark Luke
12-09-2001, 01:30 PM
What does boomer mean?

Coastr Crazy 72
12-23-2001, 07:35 PM
u really could of put a little more effort into builing the park...good creativity but i mean the park isnt complete....