PDA

View Full Version : No Paramount rumors?!?!?!

OrdinaryFool
05-25-2001, 05:48 PM
COME ON, you guys!!!! What gives?
<BR>
<BR>I wait ALL week to see if there are any new items about the Paramount parks, expecially PKI, and out of 7-8 pages of rumors this week, there are only TWO stinking measly little paragraphs about Paramount parks???? And NOTHING about PKI? This is a load of nonsense, you guys. How biased are you?? For crying out loud, you sure lay it on thick and heavy with the Cedar Fair and Six Flags junk. Look how many pages were devoted to CP and SF alone!!!!!
<BR>
<BR>What a joke. I'm out of here.<BR><BR><font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OrdinaryFool on 2001-05-25 17:49 ]</font>

RCTfreak
05-28-2001, 11:26 AM
I herd suspended log flume at PKI

Brett Weissbart
05-28-2001, 11:44 AM
This is pathetic. If Bob had some good Paramount rumors, I'm sure he would put them up.
<BR>
<BR>You should be thankful that Bob puts so much time into putting up Wild Rumors/Random Notes each week.

OrdinaryFool
05-31-2001, 06:55 AM
I would be more thankful if he would cover Paramount Parks a little more in depth. I'm sorry you feel this is pathetic, but I find it pathetic that the majority of news, rumors and posts that are made in this website are predominantly about CP and/or SF. I'm not saying NOTHING is said about Paramount, but the coverage is definitely lopsided. Why should I bother coming here tomorrow to read the WR/RN?

Anaconda
06-02-2001, 04:17 PM
I for one am happy with the rumors that are put up there. I think that some are quite humorous and others quite believable. Thanks Rob for putting them up every week.