PDA

View Full Version : Invertigo Availible

Matt M
12-05-2001, 07:37 AM
I made an Invertigo using just regular RCT, no trainer, hacking, or the drexler patch. the file also includes a picture to go with it. This requires the face-off cars and is very compact (takes up less then Boomerang), and makes money if placed properly in the park. I think the paint job is based on the one at SF America. Enjoy! (remember to move it to the track section)

birderboy
12-05-2001, 06:47 PM
Uh, it's just an inverted boomerang. No more compact than a regular boomerang, in fact possibly less so, since you have to build paths and stuff a little further out from the cobra roll and lift because of height restrictions (can build two under sit-down truack, three under inverts)

Matt M
12-06-2001, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by birderboy
Uh, it's just an inverted boomerang. No more compact than a regular boomerang, in fact possibly less so, since you have to build paths and stuff a little further out from the cobra roll and lift because of height restrictions (can build two under sit-down truack, three under inverts)

okay, it has a shorter station then a regular boomerang and i said it was an Invertigo, which is just an inverted boomerang. (im not trying to be cocky birderboy!)