PDA

View Full Version : How do i get the full version of No Limits???

Ta2KX
12-08-2001, 12:01 PM
I have the demo from www.nolimitscoaster.de and i love the editor ive built several really good B&Ms one with a moonsault inversion. But past this, I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO BUY THE FULL VERSION GAME. I need to know the site that allows u to purchase the download.

Smoky
12-08-2001, 12:14 PM
You buy it ;)

Start at http://www.nolimitscoaster.de as there is a link there that leads to the site where you can order the full version. Plus some FAQs and other stuff.

Hope this helps :)

Ta2KX
12-08-2001, 06:49 PM
U GOTTA BE MORE PRECISE like i said already seen that site and i cant find any links to buy it, so please tell me where to go EXACTLY.

Ta2KX
12-08-2001, 06:56 PM
I found it after sum work and realizing that the site didnt work on my computer about a week ago. HOW FRIGGIN HARD WUD IT HAVE BEEN TO JUST TELL ME WWW.NOLIMITSCOASTER.COM????? i just wanna buy the game and yet everyone is telling these retards how to make dive loops and helices, IF U CAN'T DO IT, U JUST CAN'T!!! I didn't even know u cud place inversions into ur coaster with the click of the mouse and i made my own cobra roll and it was just as good as the one they provide.

cedar_point_lover
12-08-2001, 07:50 PM
good for you only 1 person yelled at you so shut up. Dont get an attitude cause you cant use the internet.

fredericmcc
12-09-2001, 12:46 PM
Why don't you all just calm down. Is it really worth all the agro, why don't we all just try and get along...

Fred

Kevin Winkler
12-09-2001, 03:32 PM
OK, first off, this is a No Limits Forum. People can show other how to make a double inverted flip up super mega ultra rollover if they want to. Second, Why are you getting peeved because you asked for help with something you shouldn't have needed help with, and when one person gives you a perfectly viable answer, you still found a reason to start flaming. There was no reason for your actions Ta2KX, consider this a warning. If you don't wanna play nice, don't play at all.

Ta2KX
12-10-2001, 09:23 PM
Hey i'm sorry about all that, i'm just losing it cuz i love that game so much and i cant get it over the internet with a credit card. If anyone can give me an address that i can send a money order / check to itd be really helpful. sorry again about the agrivation, i'll promise to leave it on the roller hockey court.

Anyone notice that in this section (with the black background) , the snowman looks like he has his hands up???:*)

Coastr Crazy 72
12-16-2001, 10:21 AM
u know i always knew it was a top hat but i never knew that his hands were up in the air in speedzone section

Coastr Crazy 72
01-06-2002, 10:53 AM
yea....is there a site or some specific adreess where we can get the place to send in a chek or moey order(if possible) cause i am not fond of giving your credit card # over the internet

ACEofCOASTERS
01-06-2002, 11:40 AM
Go to www.nolimitscoaster.com and act like your going to buy the game over the internet. Do all the stuff you would have to do to order it online, except when it asks you how you want to pay, say either cash or check, however you want to do it. Then follow the rest of the intructions. Once you get their e-mail, they will give you the address to send it to (I forgot it). Mail the invoice and the money to them, and you'll have NoLimits in a week. I know this because I did it. Goodluck.

APJSFR1
01-18-2002, 07:30 PM
Could you find the address for me please, I would like to have the address for my access, because I tried to use the internet to order it but the site will not work for me. So I can not do it therefore. I really want to download it now!

thank you, ACEofCOASTERS.