PDA

View Full Version : Submissions for December

Andy Hodgson
12-16-2001, 12:02 PM
Well, it's finally here! The official start of the TNPP contest. In this thread you can attach your park to your post that includes a brief yet descriptive review of your park. Try to include what trainers you used, hacks (if any), patches needed, etc. etc. etc. Pretty much just what you would add to the Park X-Change sub-forum.

Please remember all rules that apply, and don't forget it's only the first 55 parks, so hurry!

Thanks, and have fun!

Andy

TXCoasterGuy1
12-16-2001, 12:17 PM
ok i wont be able to finish my next park in time:( so here is my 2nd park greenwood park (blackwood being my first), i didnt change anything. it has 6 coasters, woodsy theming, and its non-openable.if u want pics u can see some in the parks x-change. i used SGM, and TRG Swiss Knife, it requires Drexler. this park has no background story so enjoy!

TXCoasterGuy1
12-16-2001, 12:21 PM
im sorry my computer froze and something weird happend it didnt include the zip. dont count this as a post, if you can, or merge the two posts.

CoasterKid23
12-16-2001, 02:39 PM
Dundundundundundla!

CoasterKid23, submitting a park? GASP!

Well, it's true, here it is, my entry. I wasn't really completely 100% done with it, but it still is pretty good. One thing about my parks is that I like scenery, but using a park just for eye candy doesn't cut the cheese (with me). All my parks are opened or openable.

Back on track, this park is Lands of Wonder. You need the Drexler Patch and I used Snowbound, the Beast, TRG swiss army knife, and Dragons IOA for trainers. Detailed info can be found in my "Read-me".

(Oh please work!)

pym
12-16-2001, 03:13 PM
salut!

I am very proud to represent France in this contest! :D

This park is the best I ever made, I specially worked on landscaping beauty, and on the interest rate of the rides...

Pymumuland! has just opened... and you are welcome!

;)

Natelox
12-16-2001, 03:20 PM
Comic Quest by Natelox

Game-LL
Hacks-Many
Patches-Drexler
Trainers-Dragons IOA v.5, Beast Trainer v.2.2, SGM, Swiss Army Knife.
For descreption, please read the readme file included in the zip file.

<B>Enjoy</B>

Coastr Crazy 72
12-19-2001, 12:06 PM
Mystical Gardens by Coastrcrazy72

Loopy Landscapes
Drexler patch
no trainers and i dont feel like writing a readme file so if u really need a descrition then email me for one at Secretagent59@aol.com

i cant figure out how to zip something and plave it on the post reply...can someone help me out here

Coastr Crazy 72
12-19-2001, 04:14 PM
than to rebel2000 i now hav my park.... this int mybest.my best wil com next month because my other park is in a crashed computer

here it is(petes arive is he file name)parks nam is mytical gardens

Coasterking2k
12-20-2001, 02:27 PM
Can we enter mini parks? If so, i have attached my park, OakWood. It is a mini park, as you may have gathered.
And, i don't get the time thingy, so i'll have to submit it now. Sorry if i am completely wrong with submitting everything.:o

It has 2 main coasters; FlashFire and Tarantula, one a CCI and the other Vekoma Flying. It has great themeing and the entrance is themed as a castle with 6 shops. Anyhow, download it and see for yourself!

P.s It also has a little kiddy area!

coasterz44
12-21-2001, 06:48 PM
This Is My First Park, It Has 4 Lands, Medevil Land, The Forest, Mountian Side, And Big City. I Used The Saved Game Modifier, Beast Trainer, Dragons IOA Trainer, And The Woses Beta 4 Trainer. It Requries The Drexler Patch To Download, And Scince I Wanted To Make The Dedline, There Is Only One Big Food Market, And A Few Benches And Trash Cans. Enjoy!

Andy Hodgson
12-22-2001, 09:36 AM
This will be going on for another couple of days. More than likely submissions will end Wednesday the 26th, in order to allow for more entries.