PDA

View Full Version : My First Park, Coppenhagen Bay, Is Here For Download!!!

coasterz44
12-21-2001, 06:42 PM
Hello, My Park Is Finally Done, But Before You Download It Here Are Some Things To Keep In Mind:

1: I'm Only 12 And This Is My First Ever Park So It Might Not Be To Your "Standerds"
2: I Wanted To Be Finished In Time To Submit It To The Thrill Network Contest Thingy, So There's Only One Big Food Market, And A Few Benches And Trashcans.
3: For Some Reason, I Can't Get The Boundry Fences To Dissappear From The Footpaths, So Don't Mind Those.

Well, Here Is My First Park Coppenhagen Bay, Please Tell Me What You Think Of It!

The_Evil_Tediz
12-21-2001, 08:19 PM
Good park for a beginner. If it wasn't rushed, Big City=Big Trouble would probably have a lower intensity. There were a few too many coasters and a few too many bare spots, but overall very nice. Since you are only twelve, you will probably improve over time and eventually be one of the "experts". One other thing that annoyed me: Your park was under-staffed, as almost all the rides had broken down and took forever to fix.

Natelox
12-21-2001, 08:25 PM
age doesn't matter.

CoasterKid23
12-21-2001, 10:05 PM
Yeah! Wait, oh forget my contest entry, it was good in my standards :p No, seriously, he's right, I'm designing my newest park (no secrets revealed yet!) and I'm gonna kick butt with it!!!

Oh, my suggestion, you should work on the ratings of a few coasters rather than the quantity of lesser ones.

Rebel2000
12-22-2001, 05:44 PM
I agree, age doesn't really matter. I think Elrocko is 13, which is only a year older than you and he's really good. Its not bad. The one thing I don't like is that there are six steel twisters, and four of them are regular sit downs. You did a good job with them, however! More theming and flat rides would be great.

6.5/10