PDA

View Full Version : Skyscape

birderboy
12-23-2001, 11:24 AM
Here's an Intamin hypercoaster I made, called Skyscape. It has a couple of overbanked turns, bunny hills, a helix, and a wierd diving helix that's cool as heck. Very fast. Hope ya like it!

birderboy
12-23-2001, 11:24 AM
Here's the download:

CoasterKid22
12-23-2001, 12:08 PM
Good ride, but it is a little too slow at the top of your hills.

taintedhand
03-25-2002, 11:21 PM
i was told by a friend to look at birderboy's coasters and well for the most part i have been impressed but this one was alright, it was good dont get me wrong but not the best of birder's

birderboy
03-26-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by taintedhand
i was told by a friend to look at birderboy's coasters and well for the most part i have been impressed but this one was alright, it was good dont get me wrong but not the best of birder's

You were to told to try out my coasters?! Man, I'm flattered, thanks. :)

Anyways, yeah, I'm pretty sure this was my first coaster, so no big shakes. Definitely not the best thing out there by far. Thanks for all the comments though guys, I really appreciate it.

abg1788
04-01-2002, 12:13 AM
Great job - nice and SMMMMOOOOOTH - Birderboy ur coasters are AMAZING! Great job AGAIN! 90/100

miXmedia
04-07-2002, 12:20 AM
The speed was fine at the top of the hills.. but I didn't think it was that "SMOOOOTH" so I disagree with both of you lol But I thought it was really good other than that! I used the same light blue/bright yellow on my intmin mini hyper... I really didn't realize you used it first... Here's my grading

Colors: 7 - Loved the blue & yellow but the black & red trains really didn't fit!
Drop/Lift: 7 - Was good but could have been better
Layout: 9 - Really good hyper layout.
Realism: 10 - Realistic hypercoaster
Supports: 7 - A lil too many custom supports and you probably should have stuck to 1 type after the drop
Smoothness: 7 - Pretty smooth, few small bumps on turns
Elements: 9 - Overbanks & helix pretty well done
G-forces: 9 - Damn near perfect
Pacing: 10 - Found no problems here
Banking: 8 - Two small banking problems, very minor
Bonus: 3 - Theming: many trees and you didn't hit one

Total: 86

Very well done! Few things I noticed that could use a little bit of fixing up and they could be fixed and could bring you inbto the 90's +