PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex

Chip
12-25-2001, 07:55 PM
This is a compact B&M inverted coaster I made with a loop through the lift. I think it's pretty neat with few bumpy spots. Check it out and tell me what you think of it and how I can improve it.

Chip
12-25-2001, 07:59 PM
Here are some pics. I zipped all four of them so I'm not spamming :D.

birderboy
12-25-2001, 08:54 PM
-I think just in general, you're taking all of your elements too slow, there's too long of a pause at the peak of the elements. Most noticeably was the zero-g-roll, which ways WAY too slow. If it had gone a little faster, some of the small rough spots might have even been covered up some.
-The entrance to the corkscrew is really rough, that one was probably taken a little fast.
-It's really short!
-There's no mid-course brake run, and it seemed like a really realistic coaster if you ignored that plus the shortness, so that'll affect my grading.
-The trees didn't really do anything but slow down framerate. Use them to your advantage.
-There needs do be more between each inversion rather than just a turn or a straightaway. Put in something interesting and surpising.

But it was a very smooth ride overall, and the zero-g roll was much smoother than anyone that I can make right now, they've really got me frustrated. How'd you make such a long and low one so smooth?

Grades (out of 10 each)
Building Technique - 7.5
Fun Factor - 7.5
Tilt - 8.5
Average Overall - 7.83