PDA

View Full Version : Hard to understand???

coastersrsweet
12-26-2001, 11:02 PM
I am about to purchase the game and I will also be getting(maybe) a new video card, any suggestions???

Also I have the demo and I dont get how the game works maybe some of you NL geniouses could help me out on how to make life easier for me in creating the coasters?!?!?!?

PS: I don't even know how to make one piece of track???!!!!

chilled
12-27-2001, 12:22 AM
me either but from wut everyone says once u read about it youll understand...i have the full version and have never made one coaster yet. i jsut download them

birderboy
12-27-2001, 07:55 AM
Just read the tutorial. Click on the '?' menu, then go to help. It's a very nice tutorial that Ole and Tom(?) put together.

coastersrsweet
12-27-2001, 08:30 AM
Ok, I'll try it.

One other thing, how do you buy the game, is it in stroes or do you have to buy it off the net???

birderboy
12-27-2001, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by coastersrsweet
Ok, I'll try it.

One other thing, how do you buy the game, is it in stroes or do you have to buy it off the net???

You have to buy it off the net, from www.nolimitscoaster.com You get the link to the download in your e-mail.

Note: It's the 'order page', not 'free download'. That's the demo, if you don't already have it.

coasterboaster
12-27-2001, 05:17 PM
just go into a premade one or one we amy have done here and figure out how they work, but the read the tutorial also.

Coaster indavidual
12-27-2001, 10:33 PM
Just a thought on your first coaster... try to make a replica of a coaster you know extreammly well and also if the coaster is somewat easy. I made Vortex at PKI and I had a REALLY good picture of it so it was easy for me to learn the editor. And the help files are really good.

birderboy
12-28-2001, 09:23 AM
The first thing you should make is something really easy like an out-and-back hyper, then work your way up to a hyper with lots of helices and turns, then twisters, then ones with inversions, until you're building giant spaghetti bowls! (Very little of us are quite there yet, but hey...)

APJSFR1
01-18-2002, 07:17 PM
I just tried to download the demo, and is it a hard thing to play? Is it a lot of fun too? I want to know if I should buy it, It is 25 dollars? and you never have to like renew it? Could someone help me? explain please!