PDA

View Full Version : Premier Park voting!

Andy Hodgson
12-28-2001, 07:41 PM
Ok, the user voting is over, now it's our turn to vote.

Andy Hodgson
12-31-2001, 10:18 AM
Ok, voting is over, so I will move this to Premier Parks.

Andy Hodgson
12-31-2001, 10:25 AM
Ok, here are the winners

1st- Natelox
2nd- TXCoasterGuy1
3rd- CoasterKid23

Natelox-- You need to contact Alex in this next week by a PM in order to find out how your ticket will be dealt with.

TXCoasterGuy1--Your TN Mouse Pad will come to you when they are available.

CoasterKid23-- Your TN Mouse Pad will come to you when they are available.

By default,
pym takes first in users poll-- your avatar should come within the next week.
coastr crazy 72 takes second--same as above
coasterking2k takes third--same as above

Good luck to everyone one that enters in the next contest, and congrats to this month's winners.

The_Evil_Tediz
12-31-2001, 11:18 AM
Congrats, Natelox! So, does he win a ticket to his home park? And if we win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, I assume we will have to give out our address, right? Because I plan on at least placing in staff voting next time with H... err.... my park. Yeah.

;party; New Smilie!

Andy Hodgson
12-31-2001, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by The_Evil_Tediz
Congrats, Natelox! So, does he win a ticket to his home park? And if we win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, I assume we will have to give out our address, right? Because I plan on at least placing in staff voting next time with H... err.... my park. Yeah.

;party; New Smilie!

Yea, you just have to PM Alex and give it to him. Noone else.

CoasterKid23
12-31-2001, 01:28 PM
So that includes me right? (PM'ing my adress)

birderboy
12-31-2001, 01:54 PM
BTW, what IS Natelox's homepark? PNE Playland? :) I mean, c'mon, what else is up there in the Northwest?

Natelox
12-31-2001, 02:17 PM
its true, playland! Some girl will get that ticket ;)

anyways, yeahhhhh! I WON! thanx all who voted for me and congradulations to all the other people who came in second and third.

Andy Hodgson
12-31-2001, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by CoasterKid23
So that includes me right? (PM'ing my adress)

Yea, once I contact you saying that the Mouse Pads are in, you will need to PM Alex about all the info and processess.

abg1788
12-31-2001, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Natelox

anyways, yeahhhhh! I WON! thanx all who voted for me and congradulations to all the other people who came in second and third.

DUH!!! Of course Natelox won. He is only THE greatest RCT master of these boards!

Coastr Crazy 72
01-01-2002, 10:57 AM
congrats natelox......it was a great park and i cant wait for the next months premier contest....hopefully more people will join so there is a better competitioin

Coasterking2k
01-08-2002, 01:57 PM
Congratulations to the winners of the ThrillNetwork Premier Parks Contest! The member voted winners are pym in first place, Coastr Crazy 72 in second, and coasterking2k in third. Staff Choice winners are Natelox in first, TXCoasterGuy1 in second, and CoasterKid23 in third. Great job!

That's what it said in the newsletter! What's up with the first list, it's totally wrong. I thought that the members voted for the same as the staff's choice. Can someone tell me what's going on?

Andy Hodgson
01-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Coasterking2k
Congratulations to the winners of the ThrillNetwork Premier Parks Contest! The member voted winners are pym in first place, Coastr Crazy 72 in second, and coasterking2k in third. Staff Choice winners are Natelox in first, TXCoasterGuy1 in second, and CoasterKid23 in third. Great job!

That's what it said in the newsletter! What's up with the first list, it's totally wrong. I thought that the members voted for the same as the staff's choice. Can someone tell me what's going on?

Ok, phew, this will take a while to explain, but anyways.

You see, since less than 10 people entered (the number of people that move onto the staff poll) the member poll, everyone who did enter a park got to move onto the staff poll. The winners from the user poll were in order, Natelox, TXCoasterGuy1, and CoasterKid23. Well, since these people won a place in both contests, they had to give up a spot they won for one of the contests that they choose. For example, TXCoasterGuy1 won a place in both the user and staff poll, so he had to decide from taking a place in the user or the staff poll. He decided to take the staff poll place, leaving room for one of the honorable mentions to take their place by 'default.' The same way went for Natelox and CoasterKid23, so the Top3 winners in the Member poll that won by 'default' came from the user and staff polls combined and averaged. That is why some place changes have occurred, and some non winners in the user polls have gotten a prize place now because of 'default.'

Phew...hope it helped, I guess it's kinda like the difficult BCS process :)

Kraken
01-08-2002, 05:49 PM
IMO, there should just be one member-voted winner. The avatar for the winner should say something like "first spotlight winner", and "second spotlight", depending on who we are on. It would be very simple and easy to do.

Coastr Crazy 72
01-08-2002, 05:52 PM
yea but kraken once more people start to join and say like maybe this moth 30 people will enter then it wil be a lot easier...wouldnt it i mean its only so hard cause evrybody got the avatars and everyobdy was a winner cause of the amount poeple who joined and they had to figure out what kind of spot they would have and hopefully more people will enter making it less harder to judge and determine

Coasterking2k
01-09-2002, 01:46 PM
OK, i sorta get it now. It all went a little strange..lol

Yay, i got Bronze! Hope you liked my park

Parteee!;party; :kiss:

pym
01-10-2002, 04:10 PM
:rolleyes:

France is sad cause pymumuland obviously deserved a better destiny, but it doesn't matter : congratulations for the winner!

Coastr Crazy 72
01-10-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by pym
:rolleyes:

France is sad cause pymumuland obviously deserved a better destiny, but it doesn't matter : congratulations for the winner!

u shouldnt be sad...be proud u got gold...u did good...ur park was great... nothing to be ashamed of.

pym
01-11-2002, 01:16 AM
thanks coaster crazy, you are very kind :*)