PDA

View Full Version : Pawning old systems

dukesta226
01-01-2002, 07:19 PM
i was just wondering how much money i would get if i pawned my old Nintendo 64 and playstation? Has anyone done this before?

coasterguy1
01-01-2002, 08:34 PM
I havent ever done that, but I would like to make an add-on to this thread if you dont mind. ok, if anyubody has done it, how much did you get for selling an N64 game on ebay, and which game was it? thanks

Kyle L
01-02-2002, 01:37 AM
I havent but, if you have REALLY old systems like SNES the first NIntendo, and like atari, Id advise you to hold ont o it, mainly because they may become worth alot of money in the future, and some games may be fun to play. Im saving my SNES, i still like playing the Original Fzero and Donkey Kong, and of course the Super Empire Strikes back..........

Kraken
01-02-2002, 03:06 AM
I decided to keep all of my "Obsolete" system, since there seems to be lots of interest in older consoles. In 20 years, people may talk about the SNES the same way people talk about the 2600 right now, so I'm saving all of my systems.

Well, except my Saturn. My Saturn can burn in hell and be cursed to eat adorable kittens for the rest of it's life for all I care.