PDA

View Full Version : Music During Games On XBOX

Greg Johnson
01-04-2002, 10:46 PM
I've loading songs onto my XBOX hard drive, but how do i play them during a game?

Microsoft's Insructions clearly say you can, but not how

SFGadvKing
01-04-2002, 10:53 PM
if you turn on the xbox with no game in it, there is an option saying "music". go in there and your song should be listed right there.

Greg Johnson
01-05-2002, 10:43 AM
no, im talking about playing a song DURING a game.

Gemini
01-05-2002, 11:33 AM
I think on Project Gotham Racing you go to the radio channel selection and you can work it that way. I haven't put any songs on mine yet but I was checking it out to see how it would be done. I hope that helps if not sorry.

Greg Johnson
01-06-2002, 10:44 AM
alright, i found out, and for those of you who are interested, some games support the soundtrack, and some don't. the instructions in the actual game manual would let you know if you can or not. It's called custom SOundtracks

coastersrsweet
01-06-2002, 12:42 PM
I have a question Greg, some say that XBOX breaks down A LOT! And is not as reliable as other systems, can you confirm that please??

Tim
01-06-2002, 04:37 PM
It "breaks" at the same rate of most other consoles. It has somewhere around a 1-1.5% defect rate. It's not too bad really, but the customer support is pretty terrible. If you happen to get a defective unit the stores are instructed to not give you a replacement unit, but instead direct you to call the support that Microsoft has arranged.

The biggest problems with the Xbox are with the hard drive crashing and the finicky DVD drive.

KoasterKing
01-18-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Tim
It "breaks" at the same rate of most other consoles. It has somewhere around a 1-1.5% defect rate. It's not too bad really, but the customer support is pretty terrible. If you happen to get a defective unit the stores are instructed to not give you a replacement unit, but instead direct you to call the support that Microsoft has arranged.

The biggest problems with the Xbox are with the hard drive crashing and the finicky DVD drive.

THATS CHEAP! the first ps2 i got had something wrong with, so i just brought it back to the store and exchanged it(with no problems at all!)

coasterguy1
01-18-2002, 07:27 PM
it would suck if Xbox got online support and then people just put virusus onto your HD. Of course, they could probably hack you also. There goes all of your saved stuff.