PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Hills Amusement Park

CoasterKid23
01-06-2002, 11:13 AM
Well, here it is, Rolling Hills. As a few of you know, I've been working for a while, and I've (just about) completed it. It looks a little rushed, but I have 15 minutes to release it. There are probably things wrong, so please point them out so I can fix them. BTW, my handymen keep deliberately walking off the paths and wandering about the park. Can someone help???

Without further ado, I present, Rolling Hills:
(all info can be found in the read-me files :))

[I edited the park, so you might want to re-download it]

Aaron
01-06-2002, 06:25 PM
My opinion
The coasters are very nice. They don't stick out like a sore thumb, and the park isn't overcrowded with them (I hate that). The theming on them is very well done. BTW, I think that the Lily Pad Leap coaster is very creative. 9.5/10
The water rides are also good. They blend in very well in the parks rustic setting. My favorite is Mountain Mayhem, I like how it wraps around and in the mountain. 9/10
The thrill and gentle rides aren't bad either. They fit into the park very well. 8/10
The theming looks very good, and generates the look of one big forest. The only complain I have is that more variety of trees could have been used. 7/10

Overall, 8.5/10

Cuddy
01-07-2002, 02:28 AM
I don't do well rating parks, but it looks better than any of my creations.

Billycool120
01-10-2002, 07:41 PM
There was a lack of coasters but the themeing was good I liked the Mountian Stream themeing that was cool