PDA

View Full Version : What really had the best chance of killing Bush? Osama or .....WTF!!

Marcus
01-15-2002, 10:49 PM
Another Attack on America!!!!!!!
Did anyone here that The President has a new enemy out their other then Osama Bin Laden!!! Yes and this enemy came far closer to killing the President then Laden did. Its ..... its......
OMG run children the man is evil dont look, he could he could AAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHA
Follow me Follow me to Freedom!!!!! We must Escape from the dreaded mastermind....................
Mr. Salty

Watch out, he making this food called pretzels and you might choke on them at anytime. These "Pretzels" almost killed the President and are considered very dagerous. Beware.

Ok here what really happened.
Pres. Bush and one of his cheif advisors were sitting down to watch a little football game and they were Xtremely drunk. To make the game more interesting, a little, well a lot of money was put on the game. And well, Pres. Bush losed, but said he didnt have to pay cause he was the President. So his Advisor punched him in the face and knock him into a faint. And it was disguised as him just choking on a Pretzel.

Does anyone else think theres more behind a simple thing like just choking on some food.
If you have any story of wat you think happened go ahead and say them

antfarm007
01-17-2002, 08:26 PM
Hahaha, this is one for FOX tv!

"Chew your pretzels?" How stupid does Bush think we are? We must be if we are stupid enough to elect him.

GeorgiaSchorcherfreak
01-18-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by antfarm007
Hahaha, this is one for FOX tv!

I can see the promotion now:
"If you thought that snack was innocent, Think again. Scarier than bin Laden with a nuke. Run for your lives. When Pretzals Attack Thursday at 9:00 only on FOX"

Raptor
01-18-2002, 09:29 PM
Oh my god... I was just about to eat a pretzel too! But then I read this article and threw it away! Thank you Cedarpointzter!! You saved my life with this story!!! (very funny!! good job)

Hector
01-18-2002, 09:40 PM
NBC will definetly beat FOX to the punch with this. On there hit Show FEAR NBC will make contestents eat, that's right you guessed it, Pretzels. From what I heard no one wanted to do it. That has to be the Scariest dare yet on ANY show! Of course will Imeaditalty follow with "When Pretzels Attack I, II, II, IV, and V." I think Osma was involved somehow. He had too be, there is no other possible way it could be anybody else.

Marcus
01-19-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Raptor
Oh my god... I was just about to eat a pretzel too! But then I read this article and threw it away! Thank you Cedarpointzter!! You saved my life with this story!!! (very funny!! good job)

HA I just saved your life. Now your in my debt forever and will have to be my slave until you bring me
1. X
2. Brittney Spearz
3. A life

But until then YOUR SOUL IS MINE!!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

antfarm007
01-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by RCFreak
NBC will definetly beat FOX to the punch with this. On there hit Show FEAR NBC will make contestents eat, that's right you guessed it, Pretzels. From what I heard no one wanted to do it. That has to be the Scariest dare yet on ANY show! Of course will Imeaditalty follow with "When Pretzels Attack I, II, II, IV, and V." I think Osma was involved somehow. He had too be, there is no other possible way it could be anybody else.

There'd be a lawsuit, just like the whole "The Chair vs. The Chamber thing

Anaconda
01-19-2002, 07:53 PM
Oh My God, help me, I've got a whole cabinet full of the little salty sna, uh, terrorists. Thats it, I declare a personal War on Pretzels (no, I'm not making fun of the War on Terrorism) and during this war, I intend to get rid of all pretzels, and make sure they aren't replaced, and thus lose some weight in the process.

antfarm007
01-19-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Anaconda
Oh My God, help me, I've got a whole cabinet full of the little salty sna, uh, terrorists. Thats it, I declare a personal War on Pretzels (no, I'm not making fun of the War on Terrorism) and during this way, I intend to get rid of all pretzels, and make sure they aren't replaced, and thus lose some weight in the process.

Evil food wizards, telling us pretzels are healthy...arghhh!:sick: