PDA

View Full Version : I just figured it out!

APJSFR1
01-23-2002, 07:29 PM
I just figured the game out and I have built so far, my own personal hypercoaster, I made an Inverted coaster with 4 loops, and I built a replica of Batman Knight Flight, unfortunately I have the demo! I am going to buy it eventually, anybody have any suggestions for me? Since I have the demo, I cannot ride my coasters in the simulator, but, that is OK, it is so fun to build. I can't stop!

medusa7787
01-23-2002, 07:43 PM
i thought everyone had the game but me! thats all i do build coasters in the demo,and i want to ride them in the sim soo bad,but my parents wont let me get the game b/c its pay per download

APJSFR1
01-24-2002, 05:52 PM
That is exactly what I do, if I ever get the real version, then I will build real ones, I love my coasters that I build, my hypercoaster that I built had two huge drops then an inverted turn and then a big hill into some breaks and a bunch of bunny hops to the quick turn into the station. It was a great ride, but, unfortunately I can't save my creations so, my family and friends can ride on them until I have to shut down my computer :sadface::sadface::sadface::sadface::sadface::sadf ace: