who has this game?

I have the PS2 version, it rules

Eddy Wachowkowski ownz j00!!1!1

If there's 5 great boarders in the world, I'm 3 of them
I came, I saw, I kicked boo-tay

:D :D :D

swOHman
01-24-2002, 01:01 PM
I rented the GCN version a few weeks ago and couldn't stop playing it. I played the first one a little, but this version seemed that much better. I loved the Uber tricks. Tokyo Megaplex was truly a work of art, and I loved pulling off 3 uber tricks while getting caught in one of the jet streams. I also liked the fact that you could make friends and enemies in racing mode. I never once made a friend, but had many, MANY enemies LOL. If I had any money to spend I would buy the game, but as always, I don't LOL.

Andy Hodgson
01-24-2002, 03:41 PM
I absolutely love this game. I don't care if there are only 2 new tracks, I fell in love with the old ones, especially Elysium Alps and Pipedream, and to see these refitted and with bigger jumps and a whole new look, just made me happier. I am, and only will, play with Moby. I have his Trick chapters done, and I need only one more ranking to achieve Master. Anyone who doesn't have this game, needs to get it right away, and if you have SSX, just get it anyways, you will like it better.

coasterguy1
01-24-2002, 08:41 PM
I love SSX Tricky. Of course, I have no money, and I want SA2:B first. But it is one of my games to get. I reanted it on Gamecube and I must say the graphics are awesome.

phantompenguin
01-24-2002, 10:40 PM
Tokyo Megaplex is a freaking masterpiece, it's been revamped, majorly

YABBA DABBA LUTHER!

Tim
01-25-2002, 09:27 AM
I've gotta agree with everyone else. SSX Tricky is a load of fun. My only complaint is with the 2 player mode (it's nearly impossible to see what's coming up because of the split screen). Other than that, it's great. It's actually one of the very few games that I prefer to play alone.

coastercory06
01-25-2002, 11:34 AM
Tricky is awesome! Untracked=WOW! And I agree, Andy, Moby is awesome!

SFGadvKing
01-25-2002, 02:26 PM
i could have swonr i answered to another ssx tricky thread.

i have it for xbox and what a game it is. when i got it, i was hooked, i played it constantly. i beat it in about 2 weeks, and now its kinda boring for me. the game is wonderful, with graphics, and the gameplay, its just so fun. i highly recomend this game.