PDA

View Full Version : Help in Smash Bros. Melee Needed, PLEASE!

Matt M
01-28-2002, 07:52 AM
I u don't wish to knkow any secrets in smash bros melee such as how many event matches threr are and stuff, the levels, and maybe the charactor's (depending on what i type) don't read further

Okay, I've beaten all 51 event matches, (giga bowser is insane),and i have all the levels but three. I have Final Destination, Battlefield, Mushroom Kingdom , Mushroom Kingdom II, Pokemon Staium, Poke Floats, Mute City, Big Blue, Onett, Fourside, Brinstar, Brinstar Depth's, Venom, Corneria, Fountain of Dreams, Green Greens, Yoshi's Island, Yoshi's Story, Great Bay, Hyrule Temple, Jungle Japes, Congo Jungle, Princess Peaches castle, Raindow Cruise, Icicle Mountain and finally, Flat Zone Superflat World. In the random level select option (where u turn off levels u don't want to be picked by by random) it says that there are 3 levels which names are just questino marks. I think that means i need more levels, how do i go about doning this? Also, they aren't any more charactors after i get Mr. Game and Watch right?

CoasterFreakMan
01-28-2002, 08:19 PM
Did you get the one that you get for getting a huge distance with Yoshi in the Basball bat slam?

Marcus
01-28-2002, 08:39 PM
i would try looking it up on your search engine, thats what I do and I find everything i need.

Matt M
01-29-2002, 07:40 AM
I did get the original kirby dream world (from SSB) by beating the target test with each charactor. I also will try to get the large distance with yoshi. I got around 1100ft with him, i guess i have to get like 1500ft or something, thanx mucho, i have to go to school now.

RagingBull#1
01-29-2002, 06:06 PM
go to gamefaqs.com it has all the info you need and more