PDA

View Full Version : Project Mars - 180 ft B&M Floorless!

Riddler156
01-30-2002, 08:50 PM
Due to the positive responses I've gotten on my past three creations (Dark Star, Giant, and Night Ride), I've decided to continue releasing my new designs. Here is my latest scream machine! The supports are a little oddly colored, but I personally like the way they look.

~Its name: Project Mars
~Biggest Drop: 180 ft
~Top speed: 71 mph
~8 inversions (in order): Vertical Loop, Immelmen, Zero-G Roll, Cobra Roll (2 inversions), Vertical Loop, Flatspin, Cutback
~ Track length: 4373 ft

Feedback is highly appreciated!
Enjoy!

dakevsta
01-30-2002, 08:55 PM
im so sick of these rollercoaster tycoon and no limits coasters with real sounding titles and completely get my hopes up. ugh!

Tycoon
02-02-2002, 12:25 PM
I really enjoyed this coaster. The inversions were smooth and fast, and the first drop was awesome! I personally don't like the color scheme, though, and I think it could use some scenery. Overall it's a very nice coaster.

chilled
02-02-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by dakevsta
im so sick of these rollercoaster tycoon and no limits coasters with real sounding titles and completely get my hopes up. ugh!

i dont get wuts the matter man..i thoguht this coaster totally kicked ass - good job man...and why dont you give him some credit at least hes makin them why dont you try to out do that coaster..it was really realistic

miXmedia
02-03-2002, 12:00 AM
lol good point there chilled

Alex T
02-03-2002, 07:40 PM
Nice ride. The inversion were smooth and fast and the ride had good pacing. Oh and good point chilled