PDA

View Full Version : Watch Channel 5 Tonight! (10th Feb)

Rob Wootten
02-10-2002, 09:39 AM
There's a coaster show on tonight for those of you in the UK.....on channel 5 (something decent on that channel for once except p...) lol. I bet it's really old and outdated though. It's on at 8 tonight (Sunday) It got 2 out of 5 stars in the paper but then again they also call coaster fans "quite incomprehensible to the rst of us". GRRR!

Skye
02-10-2002, 01:21 PM
I already posted in world wide about this, i shouldn't have done that. oh well its on really soon anyway. I'm gonna watch it. I don't think it'll be old but knowing channel 5 it'll be some american low budget version with stupid commentry ("wasn't that a fearsome ride!" etc. ). You could always watch without soud i suppose.

Jokercoaster
02-10-2002, 02:24 PM
What about for those who don't live in the UK and live in the US

Rob Wootten
02-10-2002, 02:24 PM
lol, I didnt realised I posted it in here, forgotten my medication again ;) I hate the commentary on coaster shows.....especially when they get some dude going "wahoo, now we're doin a loop" it's so obvious that they're in a loop! Guess Im just too darn impatient, lol[

Originally posted by Jokercoaster
What about for those who don't live in the UK and live in the US

Now that's a first, dont you guys get coaster shows all the time? Like you have whole coaster days on discovery! We get the same show from like 1996 repeated over and over about how Raptor is the most extremem coaster ever and we'll never see anything bigger or better.

edh101985
02-10-2002, 03:44 PM
The last show we got was like 1/2 a year ago.

Andy Rathe
02-11-2002, 01:54 PM
I've locked this, there is a duplicate topic in World Wide Coasters.