PDA

View Full Version : improvements to parks

SpeedAKL
02-18-2002, 11:15 AM
If you had to improve something on your home park, what would it be? It can be anything from building a new coaster or two to adding new rides to improving theming to improving the food...anything.
I kinda live in an area where I do not have a "home park" par se, but i live within easy driving distance of four parks. For PKD, I would add one coaster (a hyper or giga coaster) or prehaps a second (A B&M floorless, maybe?). I would also improve the food throughout the park and maybe add a freefall ride.
For P/Carowinds, I would add a couple large coasters. Top Gun:TJC is the only star attraction, and it can get really crowded. I would probably add a hypercoaster plus a launched coaster from S&S or Premier Rides.
For SFA, I would improve the theming and scenery, plus add a B&M....a standup or floorless would be really cool. I would also install the Lo-Q system and lower the prices a little bit.
For BGW, the park is already awesome, I would add a CCI woodie and a B&M floorless or flying coaster, plus several flat rides and maybe a freefall tower......non-coaster thrillrides and a woodie are the only things the park is really lacking.

Graham
02-18-2002, 11:20 AM
I would improve the theming at my home park, SFWoA, because the park only has it in about 2 or 3 spots in the park and then that is not very good theming.:)

Chiller1472
02-18-2002, 12:55 PM
You can see my answer and the rest of the existing 5 page thread here: http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15839 :)

chilled
02-18-2002, 01:17 PM
simply jsut add mroe coasters

TITANium Alloy
02-18-2002, 06:41 PM
At SFOT, I would improve theming and add about 20 more coasters so that SFOT took the title for most coasters and would keep it for a long time:D .

But seriosly I would improve theming, rides, and add more rides.

<------------Wooden Poster :eek: :D :) :cool: ;party;

CrystalKat
02-18-2002, 08:45 PM
This is a repeated topic, and thanks for the link, Chiller1472! :kiss: Let's all please continue the conversation over there, so that all these great ideas are in the same place.