PDA

View Full Version : 4 steel, 2 wood?

RagingBull#1
03-13-2002, 06:36 PM
in your opinion what park has the best collection, mainly 4 steel and 2 wood.

i think right now it would be SFGAM hands down. With Raging Bull V2 Deja Vu and the original Batman. On the wooden side they have the amazing viper, and AE one side going forward one side going backward.

a close second that might become first if i ever go there is SFOG. They have GA. Scorcher, S:UF, Deja Vu, and Mindbender. On the wood side they have Ga. Cyclone and GASM. wow that is good.

close calls:

CP: MF, Raptor, WT, Magnum, Blue Streak, Mean Streak

SFWOA: B:KF, S:UE, X Flight, Serial thriller, Big Dipper, Villain

SFMM: X, Riddler, Goliath, Deja Vu, Colossus, and Psyclone

BimmerZ3
03-13-2002, 07:10 PM
i gotta go w/ sfog

edh101985
03-13-2002, 07:12 PM
SFOG because we also have a batman besides s:uf, deja vu, mindbender, and ga scorcher.

Raptor
03-13-2002, 07:17 PM
This is really just another variation of "Whats your favorite park?"

SFGadvKing
03-13-2002, 07:41 PM
SFGADV!!!
nitro, medusa, b:tr, b&r:tc
rolling thunder left, rolling thunder right
ok ok im just kidding with the wood.

i would have to go with sfmm

RiddRevenger
03-13-2002, 07:47 PM
SFOT

Texas Giant, Judge Roy Scream

Shockwave, Titan, B:TR, Mr. Freeze (with lapbars)

Jokercoaster
03-13-2002, 10:08 PM
PKD

Hurler, Grizzly

Hypersonic XLC, Volcano, FOF, Anaconda

Chris L
03-13-2002, 11:31 PM
All the answers you're getting in this thread (and like all other VS threads) ARE BIASED. They all say parks that are home to them even though they know it isn't so. Ragingbull#1 is obviously a SFGAm home-park individual and guess what he chose - SFGAm. Same with edh101985, BimmerZ3, and Jokercoaster. And I won't answer to this thread because I don't believe there is ANY park out there with 4 superior steel and 2 superior wood. Byebye

Medusa1861
03-14-2002, 07:30 AM
Six Flags Over Texas (unbaised)
ok........theres......Titan
Mr. Freeze!
Batman: ze ride
and.........Shockwave (schwarzkoph one right?)
now for wood......Texas Giant (that one kicks big time!)
Judge Roy Scream (also a very very good lookin coaster

But then there's Six Flags America.....
Joker's Jynx
Superman: Ride of Steel
Batwing
Two face the flip side
Wild One
Roar

hmmmmm they are so close! Well, It is a tie! for me!

R@ptor
03-14-2002, 09:03 AM
SFMM

PhantomRevnge67
03-14-2002, 10:41 AM
id agree with SFOG deja vu does it all.

James
03-14-2002, 11:39 AM
well sfne HAD 2 good wood coasters but now has 1(TB)and it will have 2 good steel coaster(B:DK/s:ros)
but all of CPs coaster are nice :):flip:

Alex T
03-14-2002, 01:26 PM
I'm going to have to say CP w/ wicked twister, MF, Magnum, Raptor, and definately disaster transport lol jk. Mean streak is a great woodie I think and Blue Streak is a good classic.

edh101985
03-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by kraxleRIDAH
All the answers you're getting in this thread (and like all other VS threads) ARE BIASED. They all say parks that are home to them even though they know it isn't so. Ragingbull#1 is obviously a SFGAm home-park individual and guess what he chose - SFGAm. Same with edh101985, BimmerZ3, and Jokercoaster. And I won't answer to this thread because I don't believe there is ANY park out there with 4 superior steel and 2 superior wood. Byebye

I chose SFOG because it is the only park I have been to that has 4 steel and 2 woodies. And I also do believe SFOG has the best selection of rides. Nobody cares if you dont answer it, but we also dont want to hear you yapping about what every person thinks. You really need to mind your own business.

RagingBull#1
03-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by PhantomRevnge67

that it does, that it does

Chris L
03-14-2002, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by PhantomRevnge67

Over Georgia isn't the only park with a Déjà Vu. Maybe you should rephrase it to -

"id agree with SFOG SFMM SFGAm deja vu does it all."

Chris L
03-14-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by edh101985

I chose SFOG because it is the only park I have been to that has 4 steel and 2 woodies. And I also do believe SFOG has the best selection of rides. Nobody cares if you dont answer it, but we also dont want to hear you yapping about what every person thinks. You really need to mind your own business.

I shuddering in awe knowing that you are that big enough to say "we" as in "Hi I own and AM coasterforum.com and I speak for everyone." And I don't have to mind my own business, I was just making a speculation.

edh101985
03-14-2002, 10:07 PM
When i say we, I mean everyone who has to read your posts. I think if you ask anyone here, they are getting sick of hearing you go on and on about SFMM and all this other stuff. Almost every post you make gets someone angry and starts flame wars.

Chris L
03-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Excuse me that's not fair. When did I even mention Magic Mountain in this post. If I were even the big fanboy all you people accuse me of being, I would have my user name be MagicMountainer or something like that and have replied to this thread saying Magic Mountain has 4 steel, 2 wood, but no I did not do that did I? And if I were a biased fanboy, I would no matter what probably have Colossus as my favorite wood coaster and Goliath as my favorite steel, right? But that's not the case. Magic Mountain is not my favorite park, and nor is any of their steel or wood my top contendor for each category.

edh101985
03-15-2002, 09:15 AM
About SFMM, I am not talking about this post, I am talking about all your other ones.

Marcus
03-15-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by kraxleRIDAH
All the answers you're getting in this thread (and like all other VS threads) ARE BIASED.

Not biased because of course i live right by Michigans Adventure so that is my homepark.

Cedar Point of course. Just by having Millennium Force, it beats all the other combination of steel and wood coasters. Id go with...

Millennium Force, Raptor, Disaster Transport, Mantis.
Blue Streak, Mean Streak

The Ulimate team of coaster that cannot be surpassed by anyone.

bigt2022
03-27-2002, 12:58 AM
i agree with RB#1, it would be SFGAM. Raging Bull is an AWESOME coaster, and Viper is one of the best woodies ive ever ridden

Coasterfanman21
03-27-2002, 03:41 PM
I too am gonna have to go with CP, and FYI my home park is not Cp it is actually PKI. Speaking of PKI, it would be the best overall if it had better steel rides. But in the wood department, they are #1!!!!!!!!!!!

cedarpoint4ever
03-28-2002, 12:10 AM
I'd have to go with SFOG or SFGAM, both have amazing coasters, wood and steel.
close calls
SFA, two amazing woodies, and some great steel too.
CP, even though the wooden isn't very good, the steel is so good that it had to be included
SFMM, similair reason to CP
BGT (If you count Gwazi as 2)