PDA

View Full Version : Taking up space.

Kraken
05-31-2001, 12:56 PM
I am posting to express agravation over the games forum. Lots of people are taking up space by having large survivor games, with diffrent threads as diffrent rounds. Like franklelock said, it takes up a lot of space, and pushes posts to other pages where no one sees them really fast.I'm going to ask you to try to post in one thread, i keep having to reply to my own posts to keep my quiz on the first 2 pages! Does anyone else agree this should not be?

Tim Santa Cruz
05-31-2001, 01:04 PM
You know, I think you're right. I was just thinking about that. I just posted Round 4 of SFMM Survivor, and I think I'm going to start doing it in one post. It's just getting too cluttered.
<BR>
<BR>Also another pet peeve. Please people, do not post a whole bunch of letters together without spaces. It stretches the posts all the way to the right, and does not allow for wrapping of text. I think I'm not alone when I say, that it's very irritating. Please stop!

Yankee Cannonball
05-31-2001, 03:25 PM
I think it's sort of ironic that you thought it would be a good idea to start a new topic about this (taking up more space on the server), when there already was one.
<BR>
<BR>That said, I agree. I'm recycling the same thread for my Coaster Manufacturer Survivor, and others should do the same. It's also confusing when somebody accidentally votes for an old round, and so then everybody thinks that that round is the newest one, so they vote under that thread, and everything gets all messed up.
<BR>
<BR>I also agree that it's annoying when people type long strings of letters without spaces, because it makes it so you have to scroll left and right constantly in order to read a thread.