PDA

View Full Version : What you did/do to teachers that you did not like?

Anaconda
05-31-2001, 09:56 PM
Well, I have this teacher that I don't like so tomorrow, my last day of school, I'm going to leave an annonymous typed note in her box saying just how much I hate her and why (if I typed it here I'd get mad and cuss)
<BR>
<BR>_________________
<BR>Join Coaster Riders Against Markey's Bill (CRAMB) Today:
<BR><!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.expage.com/cramb" target="_blank">http://www.expage.com/cramb</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end --><BR><BR><font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: boardadmin on 2001-07-14 16:44 ]</font>

Sir Willow
06-01-2001, 12:59 AM
Alright, you want to hear from a teacher and what I think about that?
<BR>
<BR>Nahh, didn't think so.
<BR>
<BR>Only thing I'll say is to ask that you remember that teachers are people with feelings to. And you never know- you may end up in their shoes someday.
<BR>
<BR>(thinking back to how obnoxious I was as a student, and how I'm getting payback today!)

scaredbutloveit
06-01-2001, 05:04 PM
Well, there was this substitute teacher from hell, total psycho-nightmare, negative, mean, non-smiling, the whole thing. I was drafting a note to my friend about what a ****-*** he was (can't write it, or the Moderator will come after me), but he CAUGHT ME and took me outside and yelled in my face, "YOUNG LADY, YOUR MOUTH AUUGHTA BE WARRSHED OUT WITH SOAP,...YOU LITTLE etc.etc." at the time it scared the daylights out of me but looking back and telling the story it is HILARIOUS

murchison1
06-01-2001, 09:46 PM
This year I had a very rude teacher who was always rude to me. She called me an idiot (although I have the highest G.P.A. in my class) and gave me bad grades on some of my papers that were the best in the class. I learned that if you keep your mouth shut, and don't explain that you have a tennis tournament and a life that evening then it's not bad. My mother had a confrence with her, and she told my mom I was lying. Oh well, I got a whole 80 something days before I see her again. I would suggest that you just let it go.

MPD47
06-02-2001, 12:17 AM
The quality of teachers these days is appaulling. Mostly just let them scream then goto the administrative staff and file a complaint... It will either get worse until they get fired or... they will kiss you butt for the rest of the year.

GeorgiaSchorcherfreak
06-02-2001, 01:58 AM
We once had a sub who was so mean we ran him off. He was a jerk. So we got on his nerves so much that he said "I ought to go back to where I came" and some student asked "Where did you come from" and he left.
<BR>