PDA

View Full Version : April Submissions

Andy Hodgson
04-02-2002, 10:26 PM
Do your thing in here. Post those parks, watch them win. Could we have any better submissions that last month? I certainly hope so.

RCT loser
04-03-2002, 04:30 PM
Okay, here's my submission-Lost Islands. BTW, to anyone who read the readme with Transylvania Islands, Polar Peaks is to be released soon to Limacoasterboy's site.

RCT loser
04-03-2002, 04:31 PM
Oops, didn't work.

Airkid
04-04-2002, 09:27 PM
Here it is Six Flags Daytona beach the park has been in the work for about 1/4 of a year. The has 5 themed areas and some great coasters. The Attach file thing will not work so could you copy and paste this link

http://rctmasters.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/sixflagsdaytonabeach.zip

Thanks for downloading my park

Tycoon
04-05-2002, 03:14 PM
Here's my submission. It is a large park set around a lake deep in the woods. It has lots of nice scenery, plenty of shops and bathrooms, and a large variety of rides, including 9 roller coasters. Please download it, explore it, enjoy it, and vote for it if you like it! Thanks.

Tycoon
04-05-2002, 03:19 PM
A screenshot from my park. This is in the woods at the back of the park. The coaster shown is Bigfoot's Run, just one of three great woodies.

You need the drexler patch for the park, by the way

Riddler156
04-06-2002, 09:51 PM
Here's a park that I made called "United Thrills of America". It features 4 areas: Northeastern Homeland, Sunshine Plains, Frontier Land, and Wild Wild West. The park has 16 rollercoasters, and a bunch of other thrills themed to the US. Enjoy!

By the way, you need drexler's patch for this park.

Butterfinger
04-07-2002, 01:05 AM
Welcome to the Southern California coastline- home to one of the worlds largest and newest theme parks, Sandcastle Shores. This park contains tons of awesome waterslides, flat rides, shops, resturaunts, and 8 rollercoasters. As you stroll along the tropical beaches of Sandcastle Shores with the ocean wind blowing in your hair, you can see large castles towering nearby, and hear beautiful beach music sounding in the distance. This is the ultimate vacation, and you are invited for a nice long stay!

Okay, enough wasting time, on to the important stuff. This file contains 3 maps: The actual Sandcastle Shores theme park, the WildWater beach waterpark, and the mini workbench containing the elaborate Sandcastle Cruise Liner. The read-me pretty much explains everything about this cruise liner, but I will go ahead and tell you that it is kinda like the cruise line that Disney has, and it visites islands along the pacific coast taking guests on a 2 week vacation.

Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla, Anyways, I hope you enjoy my park!

EDIT: I think that the WildWater Beach file showed up twice in the attachment for some stupid reason, anyway, both files should get you to the WildWater Beach park correctly :rolleyes:

Jhcbiinoc
04-12-2002, 11:17 PM
Here is a park I am going to submit for review-this is "Worlds Of Legend", with several themed sections-Roman, Western, Main Street USA, Adventure Island, Orient Adventures, and Nottingham.

Butterfinger
04-12-2002, 11:19 PM
Its not there.

Jhcbiinoc
04-12-2002, 11:35 PM
Ok-sorry-this is the first time I have done this so lemme try again.

SFMM DUDE
05-10-2002, 08:19 PM
Hello, and welcome to Cedar Mountains the Masterpiece by Eric Sanchez (a.k.a Sfmm Dude) Enjoy your visit!:D :rolleyes:
here is my park. Drexler Patch required.

Bencerisback
05-13-2002, 04:26 PM
i know i am not posting a theme park,but do any of these actually have people in them. I think i will post one next month, but i am a beginner, so it may suck a bit.;flower;