PDA

View Full Version : Bugs!

Greg Johnson
06-24-2002, 03:42 PM
Well, I was working on a park and needed a cheap coaster that had a high capacity, therefor making alot of money. I came up with this little kiddie coaster and thought I would share it with you. Its called "Bugs!". Here is a screen shot.

Greg Johnson
06-24-2002, 03:42 PM
Here is the track file

APJSFR1
07-01-2002, 09:40 PM
Greg, that looks like one of my little coasters like that, I build them all the time, I will post a pic of mine.

EDIT: Oh, well I can't get a picture, I'll see what I can do later, I can't even find the picture when I take one of it, how do you guys do it?

2nd EDIT: Can someone tell me how to get my picture up here, I can post it on here, but I click the screenshot button, It says something like " Screenshot saved to disk as "SCR5.PCX" " and then I don't know what to do, can someone help me with this?

GigaForce31889
07-02-2002, 06:37 PM
Go into the RCT Folder and your pics should be in there. You also need to change the file type into something like a jpeg or a gif...

APJSFR1
07-04-2002, 09:01 AM
I am in the RCT folder, but where is it? I can't find any pictures, or anything, how do I do it, this doesn't make sense!!!! Where are they?

Cuddy
07-04-2002, 09:15 AM
do you have microsoft publisher or something similar? OPen the PCX file in there, save it as a jpg. Then go to Paint and size it to specs that you can post here. Save the pic into a ready folder until you are ready to upload to this site. Does that help?

APJSFR1
07-05-2002, 08:44 AM
That is just it, I would be able to do it if I could find the PCX file, to look at the picture would do it for me. I wish I could find it.

Cuddy
07-05-2002, 01:37 PM
In your c:\progrmafiles\hasbrointeractive\RCT folder should be a SCR.PCX file. That is where the PCX files get sent. Open it with publisher from that folder and do what I said above.