PDA

View Full Version : July Voting

Andy Hodgson
08-01-2002, 12:58 PM
Pick Your Favorite.

Butterfinger
08-01-2002, 04:46 PM
Wow, there is finnally going to be a new TNPP winner! Kind of exiting if you ask me. I have been in every single Priemier Parks (exept for the very first one in December) and it seems wierd not being in one for a change. I've had a gold avatar for 6 months now and in a couple weeks I'll have to give it up :sadface:

Well, after looking at all the subbmissions and considering each one throughly, I have decided to cast my vote for........ Rainforest Gardens by TYCOON! Congrats Tycoon, I hope you win. All the submissions this month were great and I had a tough time deciding. I've noticed that SFMM DUDE has improved TONS since his first park! I'm very impressed on how much better you've gotten in a fairly short time Dude, but I would like to point out one big problem with your park. The paths were WAY to wide in many places and the buildings were, well, mediocre. I think you should really work on the buildings in your next park and try to make them bigger and more detailed. Other than that it looked great.

Valpengeist
08-01-2002, 06:27 PM
I was very impressed with Rainforest Gardens, which got my vote. EXCELLENT JOB, Tycoon!

Coming in second for me would be Fantasy World Las Vegas. It was just slightly edged by RG... still, great job!

Aaron
08-02-2002, 12:53 AM
Rainforest Gardens: 9.6
Six Flags South Jersey: 7.0
Blake Valley: 7.3
Fantasy World Las Vegas: 9.5
Thunder Canyon: 7.7

#1. Rainforest Gardens
#2. Fantasy World Las Vegas
#3. Thunder Canyon
#4. Blake Valley
#5. Six Flags South Jersey

Therefore, my vote in the July Thrillnetwork Premier Parks Contest goes to Rainforest Gardens, by Tycoon. It's the best jungle park I've seen.

Riddler156
08-02-2002, 09:58 PM
AHHH! I can't even vote for myself! Everytime I try to vote it says "The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.". I keep clicking on the link and it doesnt work!:(

Butterfinger
08-03-2002, 04:09 PM
Thats wierd... never heard of anything like that before. Contact one of the mods and ask them whats wrong.

SFMM DUDE
08-05-2002, 03:41 AM
i dunno if voting is over but if it is not i vote for myself.

Tycoon
08-05-2002, 01:00 PM
Ooooh... it looks like I might actually win this one! Thanks for the votes, even if I don't... now all I have to decide is... what IS my home park? :) Anyway, when does voting end? I haven't voted just yet, but it looks like my entry is safely above the rest :) so I might vote for Fantasy World Las Vegas... I thought this was a great park and it would be a shame not to see it go to staff voted (or do they all go to staff voted when there are only 5 entries?)

Butterfinger
08-22-2002, 07:53 PM
Hey Andy, Its been a while... you ever going to post the results?

Matt M
09-02-2002, 06:18 PM
Since its still open! Rainforest Gardens all the way!