PDA

View Full Version : Can't stay logged in and other bugs.

TITANium Alloy
08-13-2002, 03:40 PM
I'm having a few problems with TN2. I can't stay logged in on the forums. And on TN I can't log in at all. It gives me this message.... Either you havent logged in, or an error occured in this URL. So I can't use the park/coaster counter thing. And on every page this is at the top.....Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 25

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 26

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 27.
And CC is still down but that's probably cause that other site is still down and y'all can't really do much about that. Other than those things TN2 is pretty awesome. :flip:

BTW, how long has TN2 been up. I've been on vacation for the last week.:cool:

RiFT
08-13-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by TITANium Alloy
And on TN I can't log in at all. It gives me this message.... Either you havent logged in, or an error occured in this URL. So I can't use the park/coaster counter thing.

I am having the same problem, I can't log on at all, or make my coaster count list. I wasn't going to post anything, thinking you guys would fix it sooner or later, but I already have seen a few members with their coaster and park count lists up already, so what gives with me and Titan?

Chris L
08-13-2002, 06:35 PM
Hey RiFT and TITANanium Alloy-

There are some rides that are inaccessible right now due to bugs, but here's what you can do to stay logged in.

If you two have Windows as an OS, go to My Computers, then to Internet Settings, and clear your cookies. Press OK.

Then try logging in.

It should work with no problems. :)

RiFT
08-13-2002, 09:09 PM
Well thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work.

More detail: I can stay logged on the actual site when I click the "Enthusiast" tab on top, and everything has a red boarder. But when I click to add a coaster or park to my count, it takes me to another part of the site with the greenish boarder, and I can never log on that part of the site.

Can anyone else help?

Graham
08-13-2002, 09:24 PM
I was not having this problem when tn2 first opened today but now I get logged out when I go to the database.

Sir Willow
08-13-2002, 10:00 PM
Forums seem to let me login, but nothing else. Ton's of my_sql errors everywhere I turn.

I try to log in on the main though and that's a hopeless cause. Netscape I just get blank pages with nothing but the side bar. IE I get the following errors before getting booted back to an unlogged in state on the front page:

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 25

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 26

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 27

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code:25) in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/admin/functions.php on line 1573

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code:25) in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/admin/functions.php on line 1573

Chip
08-15-2002, 03:51 AM
Go to this thread (http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21440) since it's the original. Maybe try going to www.thrillnetwork.com instead of www.coasterforum.com. That may work. And be sure to keep the "www" in as that leads to some problems.