PDA

View Full Version : Two Problems

BimmerZ3
08-13-2002, 05:36 PM
Great job guys. I only have two problems. The first one is that on almost every page, something is at the top of the page saying something like:

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 25

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 26

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 27

That is what was on this New Thread page, the url is http://www.coasterforum.com/boards/newthread.php?s=&action=newthread&forumid=10 if that helps at all. The other problem, is when I go to certain pages, such as the Parks and Coasters pages, it seems to think that I'm not logged in. Then I log in and it says Thank You For Logging In, BimmerZ3, and then the same thing happens.

Chris Adams
08-15-2002, 06:30 AM
Those MySQL errors should be fixed now
To solve those login problems, please try using www.thrillnetwork.com instead of www.coasterforum.com

Thanks