PDA

View Full Version : Lots of my_sql errors, and pages don't work in Netscape at all

Sir Willow
08-13-2002, 09:56 PM
Since Netscape is my main browser, 95% of the site is totally unusable in NS. Errors, blank pages galore (except for the side bar), having to relog in.

Going to IE it's not as bad, but there are still lots of errors cropping up. Including the following right at the top of the page that I'm entering this in on:

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 25

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 26

Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/home/thrill/www/boards/global.php(315) : eval()'d code on line 27

But compatibility with other browsers besides MS's piece would be very nice. I also had the same problems with Opera when I checked it.

TopGun77
08-14-2002, 12:22 AM
Do you use the link coasterforum.com of thrillnetwork.com? Sfgadvking had that prob amd someone said that he could be still using coasterforum.com.

Chip
08-14-2002, 07:22 PM
Go to this thread (http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21434). You should get your answers there.