PDA

View Full Version : good ideas

rolluh coastuh uv luv
05-04-2001, 07:03 PM
here r some designs i think of as i sit in school.... howzabout a inverted coaster w/ a joystick in the middle? it would b 1 across seating. the rider could barrel roll left or right, flip forward or backward, rotate 360, or bank their cars up to, say, 75 degress. cool, huh? kinda lika mix between the defunct flight commander at pki and an inverted.

coasterpunker
05-04-2001, 07:07 PM
Ya that idea sounds pretty rad!

alpengeistlover
05-04-2001, 07:09 PM
THat sounds amazing. But I think it might be misused and a lot of money. It kinda be like the one ride at PKD where your in those planes

rolluh coastuh uv luv
05-04-2001, 07:14 PM
alpen-lover, thats Xactly what the flight commander @ pki is.

robotman4
05-04-2001, 08:31 PM
If you could make that happen it would be cool. However, one of the biggest thrills from roller coasters comes from the feeling that you are out of control and that might take some of that away.

robotman4
05-04-2001, 08:37 PM
A great idea if you could make it comfortable would be a forward loop on a regular sit down. This would make you feel like you would fly of the track.

X-Flight
05-04-2001, 08:42 PM
Rrrrrriiiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt......They have an inverted coaster themed to the Jedi thingy,were the sit you down and u have a OTSR's and a screen that covers your eyes(u can choose to wear it or not!),u also have a joystick next to u wear u can move your popinter around and shoot at everything.
<BR>
<BR>If u have read the fantastical engineer,u know what im talking about.
<BR>
<BR>Want more about this,ask me and ill tell u uys if enough people wanna know.

rolluh coastuh uv luv
05-04-2001, 10:55 PM
robotman, it could still b an out of control like ride( the trains would follow a normal course) but you could add your own xtra thrills if u like.
<BR>
<BR>Also, maybe if it were 2 seater cars and only 1 person had control. it would b a real thrill 4 the other person.

JoystickKing
05-13-2001, 08:54 PM
X-Flight, theres a ride like that at WDW.