PDA

View Full Version : Extreamly Frustrated

SFstinks
09-23-2002, 12:42 PM
So for about one month now I have been trying to get help with this new version of thrillnetwork. I have posted my problems in another thread- but no one has answered. I PM'ed people- but no one has been able to help (and I have only recieved one reply). So here I am, sitting infront of this computer EXTREAMLY frustrated with this new version of thrillnetowrk; and I am wondering... WHY WON"T ANYONE HELP ME?!!!!!!

Basically I can not stay logged into the thrillnetwork.com (not the forums)- so I can not do the whole coaster count thingy.

In the forums I can not see the majority of images with posts- the only images I have been getting lately are the cedar point beach cam in the construction forums.

I know absolutely nothing about cookies and stuff like that. Can ANYONE on the face of the earth please help me?!!!!!!

Chip
09-23-2002, 01:20 PM
First, thanks for posting in this forum, that's what it's for. Second, what browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape) are you using and what version is it? In IE, you can go to preferences, I believe and have it save cookies. Just scroll through all those fun checklists until you get to it, I believe. Try explaining your problem in a little more detail, then maybe we can help ya. :)

SFstinks
09-24-2002, 09:55 AM
Thanks for answering!

O.k.- I use Internet explorer most of the time- version 6. I have looked throughthe 'advanced' tab on the preference menu- but I have not come across anything about cookies there. The only thing about temp. internet files is about automatically deleting them after leaving a site. I think that is all I know of. Am I going to the right place to specify my cookies preference?

Thanks again for answering!

Graham
09-24-2002, 04:45 PM
it took me a little bit of looking but i hope this helps

Here's some detailed info on what to do...

Close ALL browser windows

Go to your cookies folder. For IE, it's now dependant on what OS you use, just search for files or folders called "Cookies",
Find all cookies with your domain or IP in the name, and delete them.

In Netscape, look for "cookies.txt". Open it and delete all lines with your domain or IP in them.

Opera, you're on your own. Never used it.
ok this was from this (http://www.thrillnetwork.com/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17819&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) thread. its a little old but it might still work.

BTW i would try sending Steven a PM he's the one i quoted.

;)

RiFT
09-24-2002, 05:28 PM
Go to Tools, Internet Options.

Click on the Privacy tab.

On the bottom, click edit.

Type in www.thrillnetwork.com, click allow.

This should allow you to accept all cookies from here, and it should keep you logged in and able to use the coaster count feature.

SFstinks
09-25-2002, 05:05 PM
Thanks- I'll give those a try.

Chris Adams
10-14-2002, 03:36 PM
How's it going?

Chip
10-14-2002, 09:15 PM
Don't spam, Chris :rolleyes:. My guess is everything's okay with him now since he hasn't reported anything else. That or he can't even log into the forums anymore.

TITANium Alloy
10-16-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by SFstinks
So for about one month now I have been trying to get help with this new version of thrillnetwork. I have posted my problems in another thread- but no one has answered. I PM'ed people- but no one has been able to help (and I have only recieved one reply). So here I am, sitting infront of this computer EXTREAMLY frustrated with this new version of thrillnetowrk; and I am wondering... WHY WON"T ANYONE HELP ME?!!!!!!

Basically I can not stay logged into the thrillnetwork.com (not the forums)- so I can not do the whole coaster count thingy.

In the forums I can not see the majority of images with posts- the only images I have been getting lately are the cedar point beach cam in the construction forums.

I know absolutely nothing about cookies and stuff like that. Can ANYONE on the face of the earth please help me?!!!!!!

Wow, I guess I should've made a thread like this. I've been tryin' to get help since day 1 with this thing and then finally gave up like a month or two ago. I'm havin' all his problems plus I can't get into chat, when I'm logged on I can't download anything, the "last page" button doesn't work, and I have to press the refresh button on every oth page. I done all that cookie deletin' stuff so don't tell me to do that again. It doesn't do anything worth crap. I've tried the comps at school and they do the exact same thing that my comp does. I delete their cookies and they still do it. So what am I doin' wrong or what's wrong with all these comps?