PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

dj_danny_is_the_dude
06-10-2001, 04:09 AM
today i went out and bought LL. i took it home and turned it on and tried to play some of my previously saved aa/cf games and previously downloaded LL games. when i went to them they wouldnt work (invalid data). i downloaded drexler patch but when i ran it it said error patch unsuccessful. Then when i played with firstly dragons IOA trainer latest edition after 5-10 mins it froze. Same with trg trainer. HELP! whats wrong. If anybody has version 1.20.001 of Loopy Landscapes (im 90%sure its british version) please contact me at <!-- BBcode auto-mailto start --><a href="mailto:cybeking@hotmail.com">cybeking@hotmail.com</a><!-- BBCode auto-mailto end --> ASAP. i need the drexler patch that will work with this version so i can play my games.<BR><BR><font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dj_danny_is_the_dude on 2001-06-10 08:30 ]</font>

slipknot8527
06-10-2001, 12:12 PM
RCT does not endorse trainers and the game can detect when you use them. If you try to use a trainer...very weird things will happen to your game;
<BR>1. It will freeze
<BR>2. It will boot you off
<BR>3. It wont allow you to save
<BR>4. People will not come to your park regardless of price
<BR>
<BR>These are some funny things that have happened to me with trainers. Hop I helped!

OrdinaryFool
06-10-2001, 04:56 PM
What version of TRG are you using? You may need to get the latest version 6.02. It has a feature on it which allows you to clear out your config file so that you won't get the error messages anymore.

Rider
06-10-2001, 07:49 PM
Download the latest OFFICAL patch.
<BR>
<BR>Then download the latest drexler patch.
<BR>
<BR>The download the latest version of the trainner you use.
<BR>
<BR>Hope it helps.
<BR>
<BR>If it all fails, try a clean install. Back up your files if you want, but they still may be trouble.

dj_danny_is_the_dude
06-11-2001, 12:21 AM
where do i get the official patch. and whats a clean install?

Chris Wolf
06-11-2001, 09:46 AM
The official patch can be downloaded at <!-- BBCode auto-link start --><a href="http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com" target="_blank">http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com</a><!-- BBCode auto-link end --> in the downloads section... and a "clean install" is uninstalling the game, and reinstalling it, generally speaking with RCT your going to need to reinstall the official patch then the drexler patch following that. Hope this helps!
<BR>
<BR>Chris Wolf